Razor Dirt Quad Electric Four-Wheeled Off-Road Vehicle (Red)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Miniature electric off-road dirt quad with authentic quad geometry
- High-torque gear ratio provides excellent climbing opportunities
- Variable-speed, chain-driven electric motor is quiet and powerful
- Terrain-tracing droop-travel rear suspension delivers smooth ride
- Recommended for ages eight and older; supports up to 120 pounds; twist-grip throttle acceleration control
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Item Dimensions||25.25 x 26.25 x 42.25 inches|
|Item Display Weight||48.53 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||64.49 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||150 pounds|
The Razor Dirt Quad is a miniature electric off-road quad. Authentic dirt quad frame geometry. High torque gear ration provide excellent climbing capabilities. Terrain tracing droop-travel rear suspension for a smooth ride. Shatter resistant plastic fairings and powder coated tubular steel frame for all weather splash-proof durability. Variable speed, chain driven motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation. Space-saving vertical storage capability.
Kick up a fuss with the Razor Dirt Quad, a miniature electric off-road quad that's perfect for trail riding. The compact vehicle--which supports up to 120 pounds--offers such features as authentic dirt quad frame geometry, a high-torque gear ratio that provides excellent climbing opportunities, a terrain-tracing droop-travel rear suspension that delivers a smooth ride, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, and a powder-coated tubular steel frame that's durable in all weather conditions. Best of all, the variable-speed, chain-driven motor is both super quiet and powerful, helping you zip up the trail in a hurry without disturbing the locals. As a bonus, the Dirt Quad can store either horizontally or vertically depending on your space.
· Powered by a high-torque variable speed 250 watt electric motor
· Authentic dirt quad frame geometry
· High Torque gear ration provides excellent off-road and climbing capabilities
· Shatter-resistant plastic fairings and powder coated tubular steel frame for all weather splash-proof durability
· UL Approved battery charger and tools included
· 12 hour charge time for up to 40 minutes of continuous use
· Terrain tracing droop-travel, coil shock rear suspension for a smooth ride
· Twist-grip acceleration control and hand operated rear disc brake
· Large 13 inch pneumatic knobby tires
· Other features include adjustable riser handlebars, padded seat, front brush guard, and rear carry handle
· Space saving vertical storage capability
· Dimensions: Change to 43 inches long by 24 inches wide by 31.5 inches tall
· Maximum user weight capacity: 120 pounds
Safety WarningWARNING! Using this product may be dangerous activity & may result in injury or death, even when used with proper safety precautions. Use at your own risk.
Top Customer Reviews
First I can tell you this is faster than a normal battery vehicle. If your young child didn't start on a smaller battery toy or hasn't had practice driving some sort of toy vehicle then this may not be right for you. I say that because if they don't know how to take a corner the vehicle can and will flip.
Second....don't use the charger that comes with it. Get a Shumacher Charge-N-Ride charger. They cost about 25 bucks on Amazon but will save you hundreds of dollars in batteries. Our battery still runs as long as it did on the very first charge. The cheap wall charger that comes with it will over/under charge the battery which takes a lot of longevity out of it. The Shumacher protects it from overcharging and also charges it slightly faster.
My 6 year old weighs 75 pounds and has absolutely punished this thing. He rides through water (when I'm not looking), mud, rocks, sand, and everything else he thinks looks fun.
How far will it go on a battery? I have a 2.1 mile jogging course I run that has two steep hills. He rides that jogging course and still has plenty of battery left to ride around at our neighborhood park. Again.....this is not using the charger that comes with it.
All in all it has been a great buy. By far it is my child's favorite toy.
It came well packaged but only took a minute to open. It came mostly assembled only needing a wrench and the included Allen wrenches to install the handle bars. It recommends a full 12 hours charge before riding but my son was eager to try it. It ran for about 15 minutes right out of the box and then needed charged.
My son learned the hand control easily. It has is a nice disc brake that he also easily learned and can easily pull to stop. The speed is perfect for 4-5 years and up especially since if they have good control of the vehicles that max out at 6mph. This is perfect for a kid who has mastered the max 6 mph ones but aren't ready for the gas powered vehicles quite yet. The age of 8+ seems way to high.
This electric 4 wheeler seems to be well built. It is fairly heavy but I can still lift it into my vehicle by myself. The plastic on the body seems a bit cheap/thin but the rest seems heavy duty.
I would highly recommend this to my friends looking for a nice electric 4 wheeler that is a step above the power wheels in both quality and function.
I did some personal modifications to the throttle control by removing the throttle grip and up into the plastic case side with 4 screws. After determining at which point I wanted the maximum speed to be, I took a soldering pencil and melted the outer edge of the inner plastic disk just about an inch on the outer edge and only deep enough for a small screw to glide over, then once reassembled I place a screw through the plastic case that would glide over the cut out area but also stop where the cut out stopped. Simply remove the screw for full power.