Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Razor E300 Electric 24 Volt Rechargeable Motorized Ride On Kids Scooter
|Price:||$239.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$30.99 (11%)|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cool electric scooter with super-size deck and frame for riders 12 and older
- Reaches speeds of up to 15 mph thanks to high-performance, chain-driven motor
- Extra-wide 10-inch pneumatic tires and super-quiet motor deliver smooth ride
- Twist-grip throttle offers variable speed acceleration; includes charger and tools
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Scoot around town on this cool and powerful, red hot Razor E300 Electric Motorized Scooter. Life is a journey, so you might as well enjoy the ride on an electric scooter. This one has a larger deck, frame, and tires for teen and adult riders. With a high-torque, chain-driven motor, this bad boy cruises up to 15 miles per hour. The motor is super quiet and has a twist grip acceleration control with a hand-operated rear brake. The 10-inch tires mean serious business and are extra-wide for a smooth ride. You can ride for up to 45 minutes and rejuvenate with the rechargeable battery that has a short charge time. Be prepared to look fly and feel the wind on your back on the Razor E300 Electric Motorized Scooter.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Safety WarningUse at your own risk.
Legal DisclaimerMUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO PURCHASE
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The top speed on a flat surface with me (170) is about 10-12 mph and was checked with a GPS. This is what I would have guessed (I think the people that are stating 17 to 20 mph really overestimating) The kid that's getting the razor is about 70 lbs. so I'm hoping for better results.
The front fork has rubber suspension covers which gives the illusion that there is some type of suspension on the front end. There isn't.
The motor seems really underpowered which makes me wonder what the 100 and 200 models feel like. I also didn't like the idea of an "on - off" throttle. Considering the lack of power, this really isn't that big of a deal since you will basically be ridding as full throttle the entire time anyway.
Most recent customer reviews
Goes faster than i had imagined.