2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Razor Electric Street Bike
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Brake Style||Rear Braking|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powered by a 650 watt high-torque, chain-driven motor on a steel trellis-frame Chassis design and street geometry with low profile windscreen
- Features custom 14 inch 10-spoke mag wheels and street tires, rear suspension, Variable speed twist-grip throttle, and hand-operated rear disc brakes
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 50 minutes of continuous use
- Ages: 16 and up | Max weight 170 lbs | Max speed: 17 mph
- Also, includes adjustable angle riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, retractable kickstand, folding foot pegs, and hidden storage compartment
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing a great riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Bold Style, Extreme Performance
Your need for speed has a favorite ride, the RSF650. Built for high-speed performance at up to 17 mph, RSF650 packs a serious punch with its authentic street bike geometry, steel trellis frame and variable speed, high-torque motor. Rev it up and let it rip for up to 50 minutes of full-throttle fun. Adjustable angle, riser style handlebars with soft rubber grips. 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- 650 watt variable speed, high-torque, chain-driven motor. Steel trellis-frame chassis design and street geometry with low profile windscreen frame
- Twist-grip throttle. Hand-operated dual disc brakes
- Double crown fork. Shatter-resistant plastic fairings
- Custom 12” 10-spoke mag wheels and street tires
- Retractable kickstand. Folding metal foot pegs
- Hidden storage compartment. Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.3" x 26" x 30.7"
- Product Weight: 100 pounds. Some assembly required
- Max rider weight: 170 pounds. For ages 16 and up
Designed with authentic street-bike styling
The Razor RSF650 is powered by a 650-watt, high-torque, chain-driven motor that delivers electric-powered acceleration with speeds of up to 17 mph for 50 minutes of continuous use. With a 36V rechargeable battery system, just twist the throttle to feel the might of this electric-powered ride. The RSF650’s bold style is rounded out with its rear suspension, dual disc brake, custom 12” mag wheels, street bike geometry and steel trellis-frame chassis design that make it an all-out winner for riders ages 16 and up.
High-Performance Electric Motor
Powered by a twist-grip throttle, 650-watt, high-torque, chain-driven motor on a steel trellis-frame chassis design and street geometry with low profile windscreen, all delivering speeds of up to 17 mph.
Custom 12” 10-spoke mag wheels with street tires
Custom 12”, 10-spoke mag wheels with pneumatic street tires that offers the perfect introduction to fun on two wheels. Up to 50 minutes of continuous use.
Designed with authentic street-bike styling, the RSF650 delivers a bold mix of style and performance in a compact ride. Rear suspension.
Hand-operated dual disc brakes
Features a hand-operated, dual disc brake which provides greater stopping power under any condition.
This Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries. Call +1 866 467 2967 for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adapters at the owner’s expense.
Best Sellers Rank:
#117,657 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #712 in Sport Scooters
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Otherwise, son loves this motorbike. He is 7, 43 lbs. Charge lasts a long time. He rides with his cousin who has the Razor scooter. Neighbor kids also ride his motorbike... Easy to work on.
This bike is fast at his weight, at my 180 it takes a bit to get up to speed. The rear suspension has at least 6-8 inches of travel and is a little springy, it feels good under my weight but more importantly i watched my son transition from our alley down the driveway to the street (a dead end street with zero traffic) at full speed and the shock reacted nicely. He is super stoked.