Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three wheel design provides greater stability for new riders
- High quality steel, aluminum and plastic construction
- Folding mechanism allows compact storage and a convenient way to carry the scooter
- Features, wide, slip resistant polypropylene deck, urethane wheels, and easy-to-grip soft foam handles
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Kids' scooter with 3-wheel design for added stability
- Wide, slip-resistant polypropylene deck and wide rear wheel base
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Next Generation of Razor Riders. The Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick’s three-wheel design and slip-resistant deck help younger riders stay on their toes, while the folding mechanism makes it easy take along to grandma’s or the park. Ready to Grow: Studies suggest that children at age 3 have the coordination required to use a 3-wheeled scooter, but may not have developed the balance required to operate 2-wheeled scooters. The Folding Kiddie Kick's lightweight, compact design makes it easy to take on the go and folds up for easy storage. Maximum rider weight of 45 pounds and designed for ages 3 and up. The buyer and rider of all Razor scooters are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor scooters.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Very slow. It doesn't roll freely. The most it would go from one "kick" is maybe two feet, as if it was designed to be slow for safety (?).
- Unstable. Scooters with twin front wheel are very stable, but this one is terrible.
Bought this for my 3-year-old, she used it twice, then we got rid of it. It's not a fun scooter. Total disappointment. Check out "mini kick scooter" instead - an award winner.