Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick Scooter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three wheel design provides greater stability for new riders
- High quality steel, aluminum and plastic construction
- Folding mechanism allows compact storage and a convenient way to carry the scooter
- Features, wide, slip resistant polypropylene deck, urethane wheels, and easy-to-grip soft foam handles
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Kids' scooter with 3-wheel design for added stability
- Wide, slip-resistant polypropylene deck and wide rear wheel base
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 9.7 x 20.1 inches|
|Item Weight||8 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||8 pounds|
Next Generation of Razor Riders. The Razor Jr. Folding Kiddie Kick’s three-wheel design and slip-resistant deck help younger riders stay on their toes, while the folding mechanism makes it easy take along to grandma’s or the park. Ready to Grow: Studies suggest that children at age 3 have the coordination required to use a 3-wheeled scooter, but may not have developed the balance required to operate 2-wheeled scooters. The Folding Kiddie Kick's lightweight, compact design makes it easy to take on the go and folds up for easy storage. Maximum rider weight of 45 pounds and designed for ages 3 and up. The buyer and rider of all Razor scooters are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor scooters.