2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Razor Force Drifter Kart
|Item Weight||1 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||28.5 x 104 x 71.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Recommended to use only on flat surfaces | Race-tuned chassis and super-slick rear wheels for serious neighborhood drifting
- Age range – 8+ | Weight limit – 140 lbs. | Battery – 24V (Two 12V), sealed lead acid, rechargeable | Battery life – Up to 40 minutes | Max speed – 12 mph | Some assembly required
- Durable steel frame, molded aluminum wheels, and 4-1/2-inch tires
- Features a powerful variable-speed, chain-driven motor, thumb-trigger acceleration control
- Hand-operated rear brake
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Super Fast! Super Furious! Super Fun!
Slip into its steel go kart-style frame and feel the thrill of Super Slider POM rear wheels that will make you the neighborhood drift king. Power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180s.
- Speeds up to 12 mph, Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Steel frame, High torque, chain driven motor
- Variable speed, thumb trigger acceleration control, Hand-operated rear brake
- Molded aluminum front wheels with solid rubber tires.
- Super Slider POM rear wheels.
- Bucket seat with seat/ shoulder strap, Flag included
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system, Battery charge time: up to 12 hours, Battery charger included
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 39.5 inch x 26.5 inch x 16 inch, Some assembly required
Electric Powered Drifter Cart
Based on the original Ground Force Razor brings you the new Ground Force Drifter the electric powered drifter kart. From fun zones to pro tracks, go-kart racing is a staple of American fun. And now, the Razor Ground Force Drifter lets you bring home the fun in drifter fashion. The race-tuned chassis and super slick rear wheels will make you the neighborhood drift king! Power slide through corners, throw fish tales or fast 180’s! The classic kart styling features low profile cast aluminum wheels, sturdy steel construction and we''ve upgraded the rear axle for increased maneuverability steering. With variable speed, thumb trigger acceleration control and hand operated rear brake gives the driver maximum drifting control. Razor also upgraded its drifter wheels using molded aluminum wheels with solid rubber tires and super slider POM rear wheels. With powerful speeds up to 12 miles per hour, the electric powered Ground Force Drifter is a force to be reckoned with.
Variable speed, thumb trigger trottle and hand operated rear brake
Operation is a breeze thanks to the hand-controlled accelerator and hand brake.
Super Slider POM rear wheels
Super Slider POM rear wheels will make you the neighborhood drift king.
Molded front wheels with solid rubber tires
Upgraded rear axle for increased maneuverability and enhanced steering.
Powerful speeds up to 12mph
A maximum speed of 12 miles per hour, making it the perfect kart for zipping around flat trails or drifting around a cul de sac.
This Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries. Call +1 866 467 2967 for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adapters at the owner’s expense.
- Customer Reviews:
This is a brand new go Kart in original sealed package. Any warranty issues will be the responsibility of the manufacturer
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update- the replacement broke after one day - sending everything back. I reached out to Razor regarding the horrible product and they said they know the product has malfunctions and issues which is why they have a warranty in place. That's literally insane.
I processed a return about 12:30 am Christmas morning and had a new one 2 days later - YAY Amazon!!! The second one was good, My daughter loved it and it ran for about 2 months. Then it stopped working, wouldn't move. I called Razor and they went through a bunch of troubleshooting to determine there was a problem with the batteries. It has a 90 day warranty, so they sent replacement batteries. the original lasted almost 20 minutes on a charge - impressive. The garbage batteries they sent as replacements lasted a bit more than 5 minutes and the the kart was slower. STRIKE 2 Razor!!
My daughter rode it a few more times while we tried to get accurate documentation of the battery life and performance, but she lost interest and I got busy with other things. It was soon too late for me to try to deal with replacing the batteries again, so now it's junk in my garage. I will sell it on Craigslist to get it out of my garage. STRIKE 3 Razor!! I would not buy another Razor product.
Update: Called customer service, they are now shipping me a new charging port, I will report back after it is installed.
I contacted Amazon next, they sent a replacement without batting an eye! I am so glad I purchased this through Amazon, they shipped it right away and my son was out racing around within 2 days. You would think Razor would stand behind their own product but at least you know Amazon is on your side if there are any problems.
As far as the 2nd one we received - the kids love it! We have an 8YO, 9 YO an 11YO and they all have fun. My only complaint now is that the seatbelt broke already. Luckily we still had the defective first one and were able to swap them out with minimal difficulty.
Update: I started thinking that I should check into a product warranty on this. Most pricier toys have a one year warranty, right? Wrong. There is a limited warranty for 90 days from the date of purchase. Being that I purchased it over a month before last Christmas, the warranty ended in February. If I could give this less than one star I would. Not worth over a hundred dollars for the kids to ride it less than a handful of times.