- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Razor Gray E300 Electric Scooter
|Price:||$237.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 41in L x 17in W x 42in H / Weight: 50 lbs.
- Features a Super-Sized Deck and Frame
- Comes With Extra Wide 10in Pneumatic Tires- For a Smooth Ride
- Motor Cruises at Speeds of Up to 15 MPH/ Up to 40 Minutes of Continuous Use Per Charge
- Equipped with Hand-Operated Rear Brake/ High Torque Chain-Driven Motor/ Twist Grip Throttle- Offers Variable Speed Acceleration
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
13113614 Decorations May Vary Features: -UL approved battery charger and tools included. -Ideal for ages 12 and up. -Super sized deck and frame. -Twist grip acceleration control. -Rechargeable battery. -Hand operated rear brake. Product Type: -Electric scooter. Color: -Black. Age Group: -11 to 12 Years/13+ Years. Number of Wheels: -2. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -42". Overall Width - Side to Side: -17". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -41". Overall Product Weight: -46 lbs.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I rode it, as I'm 225 lbs, and it works fine.
Kids love it.
The other one, 3 years old, still going strong and hasn't missed a beat.
I live in bicycle-friendly Minneapolis and ride in the bike lanes. This electric scooter needs no licensing or special insurance. I recharge it in the parking ramp during my workday. I'm a big woman and the scooter carries me just fine. Only hills are a bit of a challenge, but there is a gear adaptation that solves this problem. Do it only after the warranty ends.
All issues with the scooter were resolved by Razor. I thought it was super noisy, so razor sent me a different motor and a chain guide. The issue is the chain guide which is metal on metal. It will make noise. The stock batteries don't keep their charging power for long so Razor sent me a new set. Isn't the Razor Company awesome? I am a very happy customer. The 90 day warranty covered all these issues.
There are few negatives about this scooter. It is reliable, safe, super fun.