- Product Dimensions: 41 x 29 x 16 inches ; 80 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 70 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002N7ECSY
- Item model number: 3000001-SL
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (375 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #131,313 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Razor Ground Force Electric Go-Kart
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For ages 8 and older; electric go-kart with quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Reaches maximum speed of 12 miles per hour; short charge time
- Runs for approximately 45 minutes of drive time per charge
- Durable steel frame, molded aluminum wheels, and 4-1/2-inch tires
- Measures 41 x 16 x 29 inches (W x H x D); supports up to 140 pounds
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
A Force To Be Reckoned With
Go kart racing is an American tradition, and now the Ground Force lets you bring the action home. Featuring classic kart-styling, and top speeds up to 12 mph, it’ll be the talk of the neighborhood.
- Speeds up to 12 mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Steel construction.
- High torque, chain driven motor.
- Variable speed, thumb trigger acceleration control.
- Hand operated rear brake.
- Molded front wheels with solid rubber tires.
- Bucket seat with seat/ shoulder strap.
- Flag included.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charge time: 12 hours.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 41 inch x 29 inch x 16 inch.
- Some assembly required.
Electric Powered Go Kart
From fun zones to pro tracks, go-kart racing is a staple of American fun. And now, the Razor Ground Force lets you bring the fun home. The classic kart styling features low profile cast aluminum wheels, sturdy steel construction and we've upgraded the rear axle for increased maneuverability steering. With speeds up to 12 miles per hour, the electric powered Ground Force is a force to be reckoned with.
Molded front wheels with solid rubber tires
Upgraded rear axle for increased maneuverability and enhanced steering.
Hand operated rear brake
Operation is a breeze thanks to the hand-controlled accelerator and hand brake.
Variable speed, thumb trigger acceleration control
Variable speed, chain driven motor for super quiet operation.
High torque, chain driven motor
A maximum speed of 12 miles per hour, making it the perfect kart for zipping around flat trails or a cul de sac.
|Age Range Description||8 and older|
|Item Dimensions||28.27 x 11.5 x 40.98 inches|
|Item Display Weight||64.95 pounds|
|Item Weight||64.95 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||65 pounds|
300001-SL Features: -Includes UL approved battery charger. -Tools included. -Ideal for ages 8 and up. -Thumb trigger acceleration control. -Molded aluminum wheels with solid rubber tires. -Long-life rechargeable battery. Product Type: -Racer and go kart. Color: -Grey. Primary Material: -Metal. Wheels Included: -Yes. Ride-On Type: -Battery Powered. Maximum Speed: -Greater than 3 mph. Seating Capacity: -1 Seater. Number of Wheels: -4. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -16". Overall Width - Side to Side: -29". Overall Length - Front to Back: -41". Overall Product Weight: -55 lbs.
Suitable for riders ages 8 and older, the sleek silver-and-black Ground Force go-kart attains a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour, making it the perfect kart for zipping around flat trails or a cul de sac. The Ground Force's quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor is powered by two 12-volt batteries, which deliver approximately 45 minutes of drive time per charge. The molded aluminum wheels and solid 4-1/2-inch tires, meanwhile, help the Ground Force run smoothly wherever it goes. And operation is a breeze thanks to the hand-controlled accelerator and hand brake. Other details include a durable steel frame, a shoulder seat belt, and a flag.
The Ground Force, which measures 41 by 16 by 29 inches (W x H x D), supports drivers weighing up to 140 pounds and is backed by a 90-day warranty. Some assembly is required, though the tools are included.
The Ground Force is designed for controlled environments free of potential traffic hazards and not on public streets.
- For riders ages 8 and up
- 140-pound user weight capacity
- Can travel up to 12 miles per hour
- Battery: Two 12V sealed lead acid batteries
- Battery charge time: 4-6 hours
- Delivers approximately 45 minutes of drive time per charge
- Molded aluminum wheels
- 4-1/2-inch tires
- Dimensions: 41 inches wide by 16 inches tall by 29 inches deep
- Hand-controlled accelerator
- Hand brake for stopping
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor® brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300--all electric scooters. The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video--RVM--featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from TIME, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.
Safety WarningWARNING: Using this product may be a dangerous activity and may result in injury or death even when used with proper safety precautions. Use at your own risk, exercising caution and common sense when riding. Read and understand the enclosed user's manual before riding.
Top Customer Reviews
I am really and truly surprised that I seem to be the only purchaser here who encountered such an issue. In fact, it is the sole reason that I am giving the product one more shot and have already submitted the return to Amazon. If it wasn't for the other glowing reviews here, I'd just ask for my money back and be done with it. While this wasn't my daughter's only gift, it was her "biggie"...thank goodness she is the complete opposite of a spoiled brat and just found something else to play with. Mom and dad are far more disappointed than she is. Exercise caution, and heed my warnings, particularly if this is some recent change in build and/or quality.
Yes, it states its for kids 8 and up but it seems to be okay for kids 6 and up. I have a 5 year old neighbor boy and he's a tad too young to ride this. He maneuvers it well at his age BUT has a tendency to run over other kids with it.
For kids 6-9...awesome go cart. It may be a little too small for kids over 10 or 11, especially if they are big for their age.