Razor Jr. Lil' Kick Scooter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kids' scooter with 3-wheel design for added stability
- Wide, slip-resistant deck and wide rear wheel base
- Low profile for easy scooting; large smooth-rolling wheels
- Padded T-Bar; sturdy welded steel frame
- Recommended for ages 3 and older; supports riders up to 45 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Max: 44 lb
- Age: 3+
- Colors: Pink and Blue
- Product Weight: 5.2 lb
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 22.2" x 14.4" x 25.98"
- Product decoration and specifications subject to change
- Adult assembly required
Razor Jr. Lil' Kick Scooter - Pink
The Lil’ Kick’s stand-alone, three-wheel design makes for a more stable ride that helps young riders build coordination. The extra-wide, slip-resistant deck keeps tots on their little toes.
- Frame: Steel
- Handlebars: padded, steel
- Deck: Extra-wide, slip-resistant polypropylene
- Grips: Polymer
- Wheels: Extra-large, polymer
Designed for first-time riders, the Razor® Jr. Lil' Kick scooter features an extra-wide, slip-resistant deck and a three-wheeled construction for optimal stability. Large wheels add to the balanced ride.
Style: Frustration Free Packaging | Color: Blue | Product Packaging: Frustration-Free Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
1,236 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,236 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you buy this product your children will cry and you will be frustrated and disappointed. Look for models that have the two wheels up front. It makes much more sense.
I included a picture of the bolt, henceforth known as the ankle reaper. Look at the size of that skin-ripping, ergonomic tragedy. What were they thinking?
First full day out with the scooter with my daughter and the bolt on the rear wheel got her ankle. Went down crying and didn't want to go back on it. Also wasn't crazy that the front wheel turned so much for steering. Returning it for a scooter that has 2 wheels in the front and 1 wheel in the back.
-Perfect size for my almost 2 year old
- Quality material and it looks really cool
-Easy to turn and steer
-The 2 wheel design in the back kept my son from being able to actually push off- the back wheel kept getting in his way. He preferred trying the adult sized scooters with only one wheel in the back. For this reason, we decided to return this scooter and try another one with 2 wheels in the front.