Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- At Speeds up to 14mph, the MX400 leaves similar pocket dirt bikes in its dust!
- Geared for dirt with large 12″ pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer
- Single speed, chain driven motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 140LBS
- Recommended for ages 13 and older
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Over-Stocked Quality Online Shop||VMInnovations||VMInnovations||Kids VIP|
|Item Dimensions||45.5 x 24.5 x 10.5 in||36 x 56 x 24.5 in||25 x 44.7 x 10.5 in||13.25 x 46.75 x 26 in||25 x 45 x 10.5 in||22 x 38 x 20 in|
|Item Weight||—||98 lbs||59.1 lbs||112.65 lbs||57 lbs||80 lbs|
Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The MX400 Dirt Rocket™, awarded the Toys “R” Us Joy List and praised in Sports Illustrated for Kids, is a scaled down, electric powered dirt bike that’s a fun way for younger riders to live out their off-road fantasies. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, and speeds up to 12 miles per hour, that dirt hill has got nothin' on you.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Is kinda small for her.
My suggestion to other parents is to check the height of bike and ensure that your kid can sit comfortably w/o bending knees too much.