- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
|Price:||$439.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$30.99 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Scaled-down electric motocross bike with powerful 500-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride
- Large pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 14 and older (175-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||25.98 x 13.74 x 46.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||112 pounds|
|Item Weight||112 pounds|
|Mfg Warranty Description Parts||Parts|
|Shipping Weight||112 pounds|
Other details include large pneumatic knobby tires for a maximum power transfer, authentic dirt bike frame geometry, a retractable kickstand, and a double-crown fork. The MX500, which requires roughly eight hours to fully charge, is recommended for ages 14 and over and offers a maximum weight limit of 175 pounds. It's also backed by a 90-day warranty.
From the Manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Super-Charged Hill Climber
Authentic dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, variable speed motor deliver a super-charged experience. Large tires ensure a smooth ride and maximum power transfer for climbing those dirt hills ahead.
- Speeds up to 15mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Steel Construction.
- Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor.
- Twist-grip acceleration control.
- Hand operated dual disc brakes.
- Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires.
- Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars.
- Double crown fork.
- Retractable kickstand.
- Folding metal foot pegs.
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry.
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 175 pounds.
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charge time: 12 hours.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 56 inch x 24.5 inch x 36 inch.
- Some assembly required.
High Performance Electric Motocross Bike
Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The MX500 Dirt Rocket, is a scaled down, electric powered dirt bike with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, dual suspension and speeds up to 15 miles per hour, you'll leave others in the dust – literally.
Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
Scaled-down electric motocross bike with powerful high torque electric motor.
Twist-grip trottle and hand operated dual disc brakes
Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor with a twist grip acceleration control for super quite, yet powerful operation.
Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires
Geared for dirt with large 16" front and 14" rear pneumatic tires pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars
Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Take MX500 out of box CAREFULLY!
2. Assemble in order of the directions (If you follow them it will be assembled in 20 minutes).
3. Turn MX500 on and JUST FOR ONE SECOND TWIST THE THROTTLE just to make sure it works. (Do not ride just a flick of the throttle just to check).
4. Charge the MX500 overnight or for 12 or more hours (The key is to charge it for 12+ hours)
5. Take the charger out and go ride
If you follow these directions given your MX500 will be perfect.
This is definitly a great product!
Update 10/2010: Our Razor dirt bike is still going strong and gets ridden EVERY single day! Just wanted to update my review now that more time has elapsed!
This is from someone who has had experienced these for 5+ years.
This MX500 is very solid and so far has been rode several hours with no problems. By the time the battery indicates low on the handle bar monitor, my son is ready for a break. It charges back to full charge in a couple hours and off he goes again. I'd recommend this to anyone wanting to expose their child to two wheels without the gas motor investment. I really believe it'll bridge the gap between the intimidation of a gas bike and make it less scary once the child switches to gas. Love it. Nothing but good things to say so far... ST in NC.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son loves this dirt bike, it was a little difficult to put together but once we got it together he has truly enjoyed it.Published 3 months ago by Tiffani R Flores
This is the best thing ever for my son. He never gets tired of riding it and he has owned it for over a year and a half. Not a single problem. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Stacy Lee Richardson
As an owner of one of these for three years it's time to write a review. I've been through a new rim new tensioner new brakes new sprocket this is really fun and I've been through... Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer