- Product Dimensions: 46.5 x 13.7 x 26 inches ; 112 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 112 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000B2XR5W
- Item model number: 15128190
- Batteries 2 12V batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 374 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #130,519 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $54.99 shipping
+ $100.00 shipping
Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
|Price:||$419.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$50.99 (11%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Scaled-down electric motocross bike with powerful 500-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride
- Large pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 14 and older (175-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Super-Charged Hill Climber
Authentic dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, variable speed motor deliver a super-charged experience. Large tires ensure a smooth ride and maximum power transfer for climbing those dirt hills ahead.
- Speeds up to 15mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Steel Construction.
- Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor.
- Twist-grip acceleration control.
- Hand operated dual disc brakes.
- Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires.
- Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars.
- Double crown fork.
- Retractable kickstand.
- Folding metal foot pegs.
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry.
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 175 pounds.
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charge time: 12 hours.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 56 inch x 24.5 inch x 36 inch.
- Some assembly required.
High Performance Electric Motocross Bike
Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The MX500 Dirt Rocket, is a scaled down, electric powered dirt bike with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, dual suspension and speeds up to 15 miles per hour, you'll leave others in the dust – literally.
Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
Scaled-down electric motocross bike with powerful high torque electric motor.
Twist-grip trottle and hand operated dual disc brakes
Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor with a twist grip acceleration control for super quite, yet powerful operation.
Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires
Geared for dirt with large 16" front and 14" rear pneumatic tires pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars
Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride.
|Item Dimensions||25.98 x 13.74 x 46.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||112 pounds|
|Item Weight||112 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||112 pounds|
The Razor Dirt Rocket MX500 high performance electric motocross bike. Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 175 lbs. Geared for dirt with large 16" and 14" knobby tires for maximum power transfer. Dual suspension and riser handlebars for a smooth and comfortable ride. Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge. Authentic dirt bike frame geometry. At sppeds up to 17 mph, the MX500 leaves similiar bikes in its dust. Variable speed, chain driven motor for super quiet yet powerful operation
Essentially a scaled-down motocross bike with an electric motor, the Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket is ideal for teens who want to enjoy the dirt bike experience without breaking the bank. The Dirt Rocket's powerful 500-watt motor carries riders at speeds of up to 17 miles per hour--more than enough for most bumpy dirt trails--and can cruise for up to 10 miles on a single charge. At the same time, the bike's dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride regardless of the terrain, so your teen's fun isn't restricted to flat pavement. As a final bonus, the Dirt Rocket's variable-speed, chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, a marked contrast to traditional gas-powered motocross bikes.
Other details include large pneumatic knobby tires for a maximum power transfer, authentic dirt bike frame geometry, a retractable kickstand, and a double-crown fork. The MX500, which requires roughly eight hours to fully charge, is recommended for ages 14 and over and offers a maximum weight limit of 175 pounds. It's also backed by a 90-day warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Plus it goes all day long. Now, in October, do I replace the batteries and keep the thing in heated space or do I leave it all apart and hope I don't lose any pieces until spring?