Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $54.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Razor MX650 Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
|Price:||$463.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Recommended for ages 16 and older (220-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
King Of The Hill
Got an appetite for dirt? The Dirt Rocket MX650 is ready to rumble. This high-performance, electric-powered dirt bike comes equipped with Supercross-inspired styling, a high-torque motor and dual suspension.
- Speeds up to 17mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Steel Construction.
- Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor.
- Twist-grip acceleration control.
- Hand operated dual disc brakes.
- Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires.
- Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars.
- Double crown fork.
- Retractable kickstand.
- Folding metal foot pegs.
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry.
- Generates more power for uphill and off-road conditions.
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 220 pounds.
- Supercross inspired design.
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charge time: 12 hours.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 56 inch x 24.5 inch x 36 inch.
- Some assembly required.
High Performance Electric Motocross Bike
Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The MX650 Dirt Rocket, is a high performance, electric powered dirt bike with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, dual suspension and speeds up to 17 miles per hour, you'll be the king of the dirt hill.
Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires
Geared for dirt with large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
Generates more power for uphill and off-road conditions.
Folding metal foot pegs
Folding metal foot pegs for on and off the go.
Twist-grip trottle and hand operated dual disc brakes
Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor with a twist grip acceleration control for super quite, yet powerful operation.
|Item Dimensions||35.98 x 24.49 x 55.98 inches|
|Item Display Weight||98.22 pounds|
|Item Weight||98.22 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||114.35 pounds|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Before delivery to 8 yr old, I had to test drive it to ensure it's stability & braking.
I'm in my mid 30's and weigh 180 lbs. This motorcyle took off. It has torque from 0-100. Suspension is great. Braking is great. The throttle is variable per input meaning you can give a pinch and it will only go a pinch, or you can give full throttle and it will launch all the way to top speed. My 8yr old drives this thing full throttle and has no issues, even as far as starting to do stunts like Pee-Wee Herman from the classic 80's film.
Battery life: around the neighborhood seems to be 1 hour+ around the neighborhood.
Up-hill, no issue with a child - struggles with adult, but with efficient maneuvering, will make it.
Speed: 17mph flat ground - adult or child
Off Road: fully capable
I have a 2 year old boy as well. He loves riding it with me when possible. That makes 205 total weight and no issues what so ever.
We do keep it up though. After she rides it we clean it with a hose and do not charge it unless the battery is really low.
Most recent customer reviews
Called the Razor support and waiting for the new charger.