Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 32% off the $529.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Razor MX650 Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
|Price:||$399.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$130.99 (25%)|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 customer-supplied bike
- Guidance on basic tuning and maintenance
- Safety ride to ensure function and performance
- Please allow an assembly window of 2 hours
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Recommended for ages 16 and older (220-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||35.98 x 24.49 x 55.98 inches|
|Item Display Weight||98.22 pounds|
|Item Weight||98.22 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||114.35 pounds|
Compare to Similar Items
This item Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
Razor Dune Buggy B000VEWWF6
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Beach Camera Same Day Shipping||VMInnovations||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||24.49 x 55.98 x 35.98 in||13.74 x 46.5 x 25.98 in||45.5 x 24.5 x 10.5 in||21.75 x 36.25 x 14.75 in|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Would you like to give feedback on images?
From the Manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of award-winning products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
King Of The Hill
Got an appetite for dirt? The Dirt Rocket MX650 is ready to rumble. This high-performance, electric-powered dirt bike comes equipped with Supercross-inspired styling, a high-torque motor and dual suspension.
- Speeds up to 17mph.
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Steel Construction.
- Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor.
- Twist-grip acceleration control.
- Hand operated dual disc brakes.
- Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires.
- Dual suspension and adjustable riser handlebars.
- Double crown fork.
- Retractable kickstand.
- Folding metal foot pegs.
- Authentic dirt bike frame geometry.
- Generates more power for uphill and off-road conditions.
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 220 pounds.
- Supercross inspired design.
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system.
- Battery charge time: 12 hours.
- Battery charger included.
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 56 inch x 24.5 inch x 36 inch.
- Some assembly required.
High Performance Electric Motocross Bike
Razor products have populated neighborhoods across the U.S., but they don't stop where the sidewalk ends. With the Dirt Rocket line, Razor introduced off-road rides for those who aren't afraid of the dirt. The MX650 Dirt Rocket, is a high performance, electric powered dirt bike with authentic dirt bike frame geometry and Supercross-inspired styling. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, dual suspension and speeds up to 17 miles per hour, you'll be the king of the dirt hill.
Large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires
Geared for dirt with large 16 inch front and 14 inch rear pneumatic tires pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer.
Authentic dirt bike frame geometry
Generates more power for uphill and off-road conditions.
Folding metal foot pegs
Folding metal foot pegs for on and off the go.
Twist-grip trottle and hand operated dual disc brakes
Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor with a twist grip acceleration control for super quite, yet powerful operation.
Top Customer Reviews
These bikes are tough and take a beating!!! My kid has dumped it like 4 times and NOTHING has broke yet!!!
MY only complaint is the decals!!! they start to peel off from the 1st ride!! Not that big of a deal...I went out and bougt Suzuki stickers and now it looks like a factory ride!
The disc brakes are GREAT and stop on a dime!! The tires are wearing down fast since the kids mostly ride on the sidewalks and street!
I like the bike and am glad i bought a RAZOR rather that a cheap china replica from Ebay!
7/19/11 UPDATE: As predicted the rear freewheels broke again (one week after being replaced). Called Razor again and they are shipping a new wheel. After investigating the issue closer I decided to take the broken wheel to a local shop and weld the freewheel solid. This will eliminate the freewheel problem. It's not a perfect solution but it should get the job done and keep my son happy. I will post an update once it's tested.
Found a reasonable fix to my rear freewheel problem. I welded the rear sprocket solid and it works great but I wanted to investigate other options. Since I had few spare rear wheels (Razor warranty replacements) I purchased a brand new freewheel from ElectricScooterParts for $12 (I chose the cheaper one that looks like a bicycle rear sprocket. It replaces the original freewheel and the original bigger sprocket bolts right on top of it. The new sprocket work great, much stronger and more reliable. My son used the same unit the entire summer without any issues. Once every two weeks I lubricate it with lithium grease spray. Since I found the fix to the freewheel problem I purchased another mx650 for my 9 year old son from eBay for $180, brand new with missing chain(Amazons prices wend from $360 to over $500 at one point). Now we have two bikes which run without any issues since I eliminated the freewheel issue.
Both bikes are still going strong. Looks like the front fork is falling apart on one of the bikes (Plastic internal parts started to come out).It's still usable but I started looking for a replacement. Other than that, things are still working OK. My rear sprocket mod is working great. On one bike I welded the sprocket solid and the other is still using the replacement freewheel I mentioned in the original post.