- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Razor Pocket Mod Miniature Euro Electric Scooter
|Price:||$287.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vintage-inspired Mod design and high performance electric motor provide the perfect mix of utility and style
- Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge - Battery Charge Time: 12 hours
- Variable-speed acceleration, reaches speeds up to 15 miles per hour with Single speed, chain driven motor for maximum power transfer
- Retractable center mount kickstand and padded seat
- Weight Limit: 150 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cruise the side streets in style with this Euro-style electric scooter from Razor. Featuring a high-performance, chain-driven electric motor and a vintage-inspired body, the Pocket Mod can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour--plenty fast enough for a quick trip to the corner store or a fun ride in the country. The scooter also teams a pair of 12-inch pneumatic tires with a rear suspension system to ensure a comfortable ride. Other features include a retractable kickstand, variable-speed acceleration, a padded seat, and a built-in battery that travels for up to 10 miles on a single charge.
Perfectly sized for young riders.
- High performance electric motor
- Can travel up to 10 miles on a single charge
- Can reach speeds up to 15 miles per hour
- Scaled-down classic scooter design
- Single speed, chain-driven motor for maximum power transfer
- Pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- Retractable center-mount kickstand
- Storage compartment under seat
- For ages 12+
- 150-pound weight limit
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor® brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300--all electric scooters. The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video--RVM--featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from TIME, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
ASSEMBLY: Handle bars & front tire is all me and my hubby assembled. However, it took us 45 minutes with reading the instructions & calling customer service to get those handle bars on. VERY TRICKY!!!
CHARGE & RIDE: We charged the batteties for 12 hours as the instructions stated. The girls road them in the grass and the battery died after an hour of riding. Will do an update on here for riding time when we put them on concrete.
SIZE & WEIGHT: I am 5'4 130lbs and road this scooter with my 8 year old on it with me. So I would safely say the mod pads can surely handle up to 185lbs with no problem Needless to say, my kids are ecstatic and try to ride them every chance they get!!! I plan on buying a 3rd one for my niece if these 2 last til next Christmas without problems.
It was easy to assemble and its very sturdy. Our daughter daughter will have it for many years to come. We use it on a paved trail by our home and it easily makes it up a medium steep hill. I wouldn't let our girl ride it on the street because of the speed. This would be great for a tweenager.