- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by VMInnovations. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Razor Pocket Rocket Miniature Electric Bike
|Price:||$267.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Scaled-down, miniature electric street bike for controlled street environments
- Variable-speed, chain-driven motor reaches speeds of up to 15 miles per hour
- Large 10-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride; includes pit stand and tools
- Battery delivers up to 45 minutes of ride time and recharges in 4 to 6 hours
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
MotoTec Gas Pocket Bike Riding Toy - Non CA compliant.
MotoTec Electric 36v Pocket Bike Motorcycle Black
Costzon Kids Ride On Motorcycle, Licensed BMW 12V Battery Powered Motorcycle w/Training Wheels (Red)
Razor Ground Force Drifter Fury Ride-On
Moto Tec 24v Electric Dirt Bike 500w
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VMInnovations||HPUS,Inc||Medical Department Stores||Costzon||Amazon.com||National Discount Centers|
|Item Dimensions||12.3 x 38.14 x 20.18 in||15 x 43 x 24 in||22 x 38 x 20 in||12.2 x 40.2 x 22.4 in||28.5 x 40.98 x 10.98 in||22 x 49 x 32 in|
|Item Weight||50.84 lbs||50 lbs||80 lbs||32 lbs||154.32 lbs||66 lbs|
Rev your engine and take the Razor Pocket Rocket for a whirlwind spin around the block. This scaled-down street bike is designed to reach powerful speeds of 15 mph. Includes variable speed, chain driven motor for super quiet operation and large 10" pneumatic tires for a smooth ride. Get set for some freewheeling fun when you hop on a Razor Pocket Rocket. Features battery charger (4-6 hour charge time) for 45 minutes of continuous driving, pit stand and tools, box frame with durable powder finish. Requires 2 "12V" batteries (included). Measures 36"L x 20"W x 21"H. Minimal assembly required. Holds up to 150 lbs. Prior to riding, read owner's manual. Safety equipment recommended. Not for use on public roads.
A scaled-down street bike with an electric motor, the Razor Pocket Rocket is an electric powered replica of a real racing pocket bike that's ideal for teens (ages 13 and up). With a high torque motor, speeds up to 15 miles per hour and a slick, aerodynamic design, you'll be ready for racing. It can carry riders up to 170 pounds and can cruise for up to 30 minutes on a single charge. The Pocket Rocket's single-speed, chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, a marked contrast to traditional gas-powered racing cycles. Other features include 10-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride, twist-grip throttle, and hand-operated rear brake.
- Scaled down street bike design carries riders up to 170 pounds
- Powerful fun at speeds up to 15 MPH
- Large 10-inch pneumatic tires for a smooth ride
- High torque motor
- Single speed, chain driven motor for super quiet operation
- Hand operated rear brake
- Twist grip throttle
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery systems
- Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- UL approved battery charger
- Tools included
- Weight: 42 pounds
- Dimensions: 36 x 20 x 21 inches
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor® brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300--all electric scooters. The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video--RVM--featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from TIME, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?