Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Assurant
- Delievered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
- Used or refurbished products, or products purchased for commercial use, are not eligible.
Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New power core Technology and design features 2x the increased ride Time and 50% more power than the original Razor E90
- Maintenance free with no Alignment, no chain, and no chain tensioner needed
- Speeds up to 10 mph with up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Features a kick start, high-torque hub motor, push-button throttle, hand-operated front fender brake, urethane front wheel, and retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 120 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Power-up Your Ride!
The Power Core E90 is upping the ante for electric scooters once again, rolling out a ridiculous 80 minutes of continuous ride time and fifty-percent more muscle power. Its innovative hub motor delivers a more efficient, maintenance free ride, while the steel frame, lighter weight and increased torque take performance to the next level.
- Power Core Hub Motor Technology and Design
- Increased ride time (2X longer than the E90)
- Maintenance free (no alignment, no chain, no chain tensioner)
- Fifty percent more torque than the E90
- Up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Speeds up to 10 mph
- All steel frame and fork
- Kick start, high-torque, hub motor
- Push-button acceleration control
- Hand-operated front brake
- Urethane front wheel and TPU rear
- Retractable kickstand
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 32.5" L x 16" W x 36" H
- Product Weight: 22 lbs.
- 12V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- Battery charger included
- Some assembly required
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lbs.
- For Ages 8 and up
- Available Colors: Green, Pink
Power Core Hub Motor
The zero emission electric power engages a super quiet, maintenance free hub motor great for you, your kids and your neighbors.
Push-button Acceleration Control and Hand-operated Front Brake
Hand operated front brake for smoother stopping power.
Retractable kickstand for off and on the go riders!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-spiderman colors and badging are a big hit with my spiderman-loving son.
-handbrake stops the scooter quickly (even when adults are riding)
-comes with everything needed to quickly assemble it (you'll need to attach the vertical pole to the deck and tighten it with the included allen key - see my pictures)
-plenty fast for young kids and moves fast enough for smaller adults too.
-heavy weight. It weighs 21 lbs, so if your kid runs out of battery while out on the road, they could have a heck of a time pushing it home. This scooter is just about half my son's body weight!
-came with a bent front fender/brake which makes contact with the front wheel. I saw that another reviewer had this same issue, and as far as I can tell it doesn't really slow the scooter down so I'm not too worried about it.
-sounds like there's loose plastic pieces as you roll down the sidewalk
-connect the vertical pole to the bottom deck, and use the included allen key to tighten the 2 bolts halfway. Stand in front of the scooter, hold the front wheel between your shoes and straighten the handlebars. Then tighten the 2 bolts the rest of the way. Then plug in the battery and charge for at least 12 hours. Don't worry if the charger says it's fully charged after 1 hr - keep charging for at least 12 hours the first time. Before charging it again, make sure to run the battery down all the way in order to properly condition the battery to hold a full charge. Enjoy!
They all work. We don't use them a whole lot, but we've taken them to the park 3 or 4 times, on a 3 day camping trip where the boys used them every day, and we just got back from a 6 night camping trip where I'd say they rode them 3 out of the 6 days. They are very easy to charge, the charger cables are nice and long.
Make sure you follow all instructions especially regarding the first charge. Charge OVERNIGHT before using it. It has something to do with maximizing the battery life. I did it and I didn't want to take any chances.
I haven't timed them on how long they last, but lets just say, my kids ride on and off for hours, and I've never seen one slow down or run out yet, I just plug all of them in for an overnight charge after they've been used for a significant amount of time.
The fender on the front of one of them is starting to rattle a bit, but I bought the extended warranty, so it's time to check into my options. Other than that, they are excellent fast scooters for my 13, 11, and 8 year old boys.
Cost 90 bucks to me and it is the best scooter I know about .have 2 razors everybody ho have me saw on this scooter his mouse get open!! but is to loud