- Product Dimensions: 32.5 x 36 x 16 inches ; 22 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 24.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B01A0EMX6O
- Item model number: 13111416
- Batteries 1 12V batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 195 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,528 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
1-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter
|Price:||$119.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.99 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New power core Technology and design features 2x the increased ride Time and 50% more power than the original Razor E90
- Maintenance free with no Alignment, no chain, and no chain tensioner needed
- Speeds up to 10 mph with up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Features a kick start, high-torque hub motor, push-button throttle, hand-operated front fender brake, urethane front wheel, and retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 120 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Maximum: 54kg
- Age: 8+
- Colors: Green, Pink
- Product Weight: 9 kg
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 82.55cm L x 40.64cm W x 91.44cm H
- 12V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- Battery charger included
- Some assembly required
Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter, Green
The Power Core E90 is upping the ante for electric scooters once again, rolling out a ridiculous 80 minutes of continuous ride time and fifty-percent more muscle power. Its innovative hub motor delivers a more efficient, maintenance free ride, while the steel frame, lighter weight and increased torque take performance to the next level.
Full Feature List
-Speeds up to 10 mph
-Up to 80 minutes of continuous use
-All steel frame and fork
-Kick start, high-torque, hub motor
-Push-button acceleration control
-Hand operated front brake
-Urethane front wheel
-Retractable kick stand
Urethane front wheel
Retractable kick stand
Kick start, high-torque, hub motor
|Item Dimensions||16 x 36 x 32.5 inches|
|Item Weight||22 pounds|
|Manufacturer Warranty Description||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
|Shipping Weight||24.75 pounds|
|Weight Capacity Maximum||120 pounds|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
They all work. We don't use them a whole lot, but we've taken them to the park 3 or 4 times, on a 3 day camping trip where the boys used them every day, and we just got back from a 6 night camping trip where I'd say they rode them 3 out of the 6 days. They are very easy to charge, the charger cables are nice and long.
Make sure you follow all instructions especially regarding the first charge. Charge OVERNIGHT before using it. It has something to do with maximizing the battery life. I did it and I didn't want to take any chances.
I haven't timed them on how long they last, but lets just say, my kids ride on and off for hours, and I've never seen one slow down or run out yet, I just plug all of them in for an overnight charge after they've been used for a significant amount of time.
The fender on the front of one of them is starting to rattle a bit, but I bought the extended warranty, so it's time to check into my options. Other than that, they are excellent fast scooters for my 13, 11, and 8 year old boys.