Razor Power Core E90 Electric Scooter
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- New power core Technology and design features 2x the increased ride Time and 50% more power than the original Razor E90
- Maintenance free with no Alignment, no chain, and no chain tensioner needed
- Speeds up to 10 mph with up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Features a kick start, high-torque hub motor, push-button throttle, hand-operated front fender brake, urethane front wheel, and retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 120 pounds
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Founded in 2000, Razor quickly became an icon of American culture with the introduction of the now legendary A model kick scooter. The must-have item of the year, the A model continues to be an essential ride for anyone on the go.
Today, Razor offers a full line of products that inspire and excite riders around the globe. Influenced by our Southern California home, and rooted in popular action sports – from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding and surfing – Razor’s products embody the spirit of freedom and fun.
Power-up Your Ride!
The Power Core E90 is upping the ante for electric scooters once again, rolling out a ridiculous 80 minutes of continuous ride time and fifty-percent more muscle power. Its innovative hub motor delivers a more efficient, maintenance free ride, while the steel frame, lighter weight and increased torque take performance to the next level.
- Power Core Hub Motor Technology and Design
- Increased ride time (2X longer than the E90)
- Maintenance free (no alignment, no chain, no chain tensioner)
- Fifty percent more torque than the E90
- Up to 80 minutes of continuous use
- Speeds up to 10 mph
- All steel frame and fork
- Kick start, high-torque, hub motor
- Push-button acceleration control
- Hand-operated front brake
- Urethane front wheel and TPU rear
- Retractable kickstand
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 32.5" L x 16" W x 36" H
- Product Weight: 22 lbs.
- 12V sealed lead acid rechargeable battery
- Battery charger included
- Some assembly required
- Max Rider Weight: 120 lbs.
- For Ages 8 and up
- Available Colors: Green, Pink
Power Core Hub Motor
The zero emission electric power engages a super quiet, maintenance free hub motor great for you, your kids and your neighbors.
Push-button Acceleration Control and Hand-operated Front Brake
Hand operated front brake for smoother stopping power.
Retractable kickstand for off and on the go riders!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They all work. We don't use them a whole lot, but we've taken them to the park 3 or 4 times, on a 3 day camping trip where the boys used them every day, and we just got back from a 6 night camping trip where I'd say they rode them 3 out of the 6 days. They are very easy to charge, the charger cables are nice and long.
Make sure you follow all instructions especially regarding the first charge. Charge OVERNIGHT before using it. It has something to do with maximizing the battery life. I did it and I didn't want to take any chances.
I haven't timed them on how long they last, but lets just say, my kids ride on and off for hours, and I've never seen one slow down or run out yet, I just plug all of them in for an overnight charge after they've been used for a significant amount of time.
The fender on the front of one of them is starting to rattle a bit, but I bought the extended warranty, so it's time to check into my options. Other than that, they are excellent fast scooters for my 13, 11, and 8 year old boys.