Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.99 shipping
2-Year Bike/Scooter Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Razor Power Core E100 Electric Scooter
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Power core technology and design features 2x the increased ride time and 50% more power than the original Razor E100
- Maintenance free with no alignment, no chain, and no chain tensioner needed
- Speeds up to 11 mph with up to 60 minutes of continuous use
- Features a kick start, high-torque hub motor, push-button throttle, hand-operated front caliper brake, urethane front wheel, and retractable kickstand
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 120 pounds
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Level up your ride with the power core E100 and its innovative, in-wheel hub motor. Lighter and more efficient, the maintenance free power core technology delivers 50% more ride time than the E100 - up to 60 minutes of continuous use. Kick start, twist the throttle to feel the maxed-up power of the high-torque hub motor and see what adventure awaits. Speeds up to 11 MPH with up to 60 minutes of continuous use. Features all steel frame and fork, kick start, high-torque hub motor, push-button acceleration control, hand-operated front caliper brake, foam grips, and retractable kickstand. Also, comes with a pneumatic front wheel tire and rear flat fee rubber tire for a smoother ride and increased traction. Includes 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable battery and charger. Some assembly required. U.S. And international patents pending. Recommended for ages 8 and up and will support a rider up to 120 pounds. The buyer and rider of the Razor power core E100 are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor products.
Color: Aluminum Deck - Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I contacted the seller about the issues, but their recommendation was to return it for a replacement. You can't take your kid's birthday present away and wait for a return, especially when all it needs is a new top cover plate. I contacted Razor and they apologized for the quality issues and shipped a new cover plate out the next day. I've been a manufacturing engineer for half my career, I know mistakes happen, I'm just happy the company replaced the parts without any hassle.
The scooter itself is made from good materials. The frame is tube steel. The front tire is inflatable, while the rear one is not, but is solid rubber. The top cover plate is plastic, but I think it's fine if put together properly.
All in all it's a good little scooter that my son likes to ride. I would recommend it, just make sure your little one wears a helmet and help him or her get used to the instant torque the motor has.
I rated 4 stars since the scooter is very well built, stylish and, the power available is phenomenal (IMHO). Customer service also seemed to be very responsive, in that there was no problem reaching a representative to speak with.
I really liked this product but, since it is for young grand kids, I felt the lack of throttle control was a detriment if, one had to slow to a moderate pace, it would be extremely jerky: similar to applying full gas or no gassds to a car to maintain 20mph