2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Razor RX200 Electric Off-Road Scooter
|Frame Material||Alloy Steel|
|Item Weight||17.54 Kilograms|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- With the trailblazing new RX200, the ride begins where the pavement ends
- New off-road version of the classic E200 Electric Scooter that we all know and love
- Rip up the trails at speeds up to 12 mph (19 kmh)
- Features off-road tires, disc brake and a new gear ratio for high-torque trail riding, making it off-road ready right out of the gate
- Recommended for ages 13 and older and will support a rider up to 154 pounds
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience, combining cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials and innovation to deliver products designed to suit riders’ evolving lifestyles.
Where downhill meets drift!
With the trailblazing new RX200, the ride begins where the pavement ends. Beefed up to withstand tough terrain, the RX200 features off-road tires, disc brakes and a new gear ratio for high-torque trail riding, making it off-road ready right out of the gate.
- Speeds up to 12 mph (19 kph), Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- High-torque, chain-driven motor, New gear ratio for high-torque, motor, Twist-grip throttle, New hand operated rear disc brakes
- Rear sprocket drive train with freewheel for coasting, Heavy duty alloy wheels with 60 PSI off-road tires
- Riser style handlebars, Triple bolt clamp, Full deck tape
- Retractable kick stand, Soft rubber grips, Lightweight all steel frame and fork
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system, Battery charger included, Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 37.7" x 16.8" x 40", Product Weight: 46.4 lbs, Some assembly required
Leave the Pavement Behind
Razor’s line-up of off-road rides are turning the great outdoors into your personal playground. Built to withstand the punishment of tough trails and rough terrain, these hard-charging, dirt-blasting rides leave the competition in the dust.
Heavy Duty Alloy Wheels and Off-Road Tires
Heavy duty alloy wheels with 60 PSI on/off road tires.
Hand Operated Rear Disc Brake System
The RX200 comes with an exclusive new hand operated rear disk braking system for ultimate drifting and stopping power.
Rip up the trails at speeds up to 12 mph!
Features a chain-driven motor with new gear ratio for high-torque trail use.
Spring loaded retractable kickstand for off and on the go riders.
This Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warrantied as applicable in such foreign countries. Call +1 866 467 2967 for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adapters at the owner’s expense.
With the trailblazing new RX200, the ride begins where the pavement ends. Beefed up to withstand tough terrain, the RX200 features off-road tires, disc brake and a new gear ratio for high-torque trail riding, making it off-road ready right out of the gate. Rip up the trails at speeds up to 12 mph (19 kmh). Features: chain-driven motor with new gear ratio for high-torque trail use, rear sprocket drive-train with freewheel for coasting with a run time of up to 40 minutes of continuous use. Also features, a twist-grip throttle and new hand-operated, rear disc brake, a lightweight steel frame and fork, riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, triple bolt clamp, full deck grip tape, heavy duty alloy wheels with 60 PSI on/off road tires, and a retractable kickstand. Powered be a 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid, rechargeable battery system, battery charger included. Recommended for ages 13 and older and will support a rider up to 154 pounds. Leave the pavement behind. Our line-up of off-road rides are turning the great outdoors into your personal playground. Built to withstand the punishment of tough trails and rough terrain, these hard-charging, dirt-blasting rides leave the competition in the dust. Read and understand the enclosed owner's manual before riding. The buyer and rider of all Razor scooters are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
User Guide [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 96 x 59 x 96 inches; 38.67 Pounds
- Item model number : 13112433
- Batteries : 2 Product Specific batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : April 5, 2015
- Manufacturer : Razor
- ASIN : B00SYKYAJU
Best Sellers Rank:
#66,021 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #346 in Sport Scooters
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Scooter is great for my teenager who broke his foot and is wearing a boot. He uses it to get around the neighborhood. His main complaints are:
1) It is too short and can't be adjusted so the handlebars are higher (and kid is about 5'9")
2) It only has one speed - it is either full speed, or the motor is off - you can't go slow. So you are either having to go fast, or it jerks back and forth as you push it on, then pull back and the motor goes off.
One the positive side, the sidewalks in our neighborhood are made of bricks, and are pretty bumpy and rough on wheels (strollers & roller skate wheels get worn out quickly). This scooter seems to handle them well (which is why I got the "Off Road" variety).
Top reviews from other countries
Would definitely recommend this product