Razor Sharp Freestly Bike (20-Inch Wheels)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
This product is eligible for FREE
- Assembly of 1 bike
- Pro will contact you within 2 business days to schedule
- Kick back and enjoy the FREE service
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 20-inch freestyle bike for ages 8 and older with 4 axle pegs for trick-type riding
- 360-degree rotors for performing pro-style handlebar spinning
- Reinforced high-ten-steel freestyle frame built for rugged performance
- Front alloy caliper brakes and rear alloy U-brakes for quick stopping
- Comfortable padded saddle; 20 x 2.1-inch tires for exceptional traction
Customers also shopped for
|Frame Material Type||steel|
|Item Dimensions||16 x 38 x 60 inches|
|Item Weight||39.1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||39.3 pounds|
Looking to get started in the lucrative world of bicycle freestyle? Looking for a lot of bike for no a lot of clams? Then look no further friends, the RazoSharp is here to do your bidding! Affordable, yet absolutely packed with features. Strong gusseted steel frame and fork provide a trick worthy foundation. Rolling duties are aptly handled by light and durable 48 spoke alloy wheels with wide and fast tires. Sure stopping alloy brakes with levers handle the slow down and the cable de-tangler takes care of twisting brake cables when the handlebars are going around. No self respecting freestyle bike is complete without pegs and the FS2000 has them at all corners. All of these features added up make for one great bike at a great price and the Razor name is the icing on the cake. Eat up! Customer contact information at 1-800-451-KENT (5368) or www.kentbicycles.com
Let your creativity shine with the Razor Sharp 20-inch freestyle bike. Outfitted with a reinforced high-ten-steel freestyle frame that's ruggedly built for the most challenging demands, along with 360-degree handlebar rotors, the bike lets you do all the trick-type riding and handlebar spinning that the pros do, but for a fraction of the price. Features include a forged single-piece crank, front alloy caliper brakes and rear alloy U-brakes for powerful and reliable stopping, a padded Razor jumper saddle for a comfortable ride, and 48-spoke alloy rims sporting 20-by-2.1-inch contact freestyle tires for exceptional traction and low rolling resistance. So whether your game is flatland freestyle, halfpipe, or handrails, Razor's got you covered with the Sharp.
- Reinforced high-ten steel Razor freestyle frame
- Front alloy caliper brakes for powerful and reliable braking
- Rear alloy U-brakes designed for trusty strong braking
- 360-degree handlebar rotors for handlebar spinning tricks
- Forged single-piece crank
- Razor jumper saddle, padded for a comfortable ride
- 48-spoke alloy rims sporting 20X2.1 contact freestyle tires, designed for exceptional traction and low rolling resistance
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?