- Product Dimensions: 26.3 x 4.5 x 15.5 inches ; 9.3 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 10 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002DA1NX8
- Item model number: 13018098
- Average Customer Review: 146 customer reviews Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Razor Ultra Pro Lo Scooter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-performance scooter designed by Team Razor pro riders
- 100-percent aircraft-grade aluminum body with rigid down tube
- Freestyle rubberized grips with Cro-Mo steel handlebars
- 98mm urethane wheels and high-quality Abec-7 bearings
- Measures 18 inches wide and 21 inches tall
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
|Age Range Description||6 & up|
|Item Dimensions||15.5 x 4.5 x 26.33 inches|
|Item Weight||9.26 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||10 pounds|
|Size||26.5 x 4.25 x 15.5|
The new Ultra Pro Lo Kick Scooter is an updated version of the pro model based on 7 years of rider feedback. Designed and tested by Team Razor for ultimate durability and performance. Rigid down-tube for maximum durability. Deck is double-welded to the down-tube for superior strength. For the ultimate scooter for professional riders! The Ultra Pro Lo is a shorter model that comes in a 14 inch handlebar width and 21 inch handlebar height for smaller extreme riders. The simplified single piece frame construction, it’s a non-folding for increased durability. Freestyle rubberized grips. 4130 Cro-Mo Steel handlebars and steeling tube. The heavy duty handlebars and down tube has a double welded deck and TIG welded construction. Double stacked collar clamp. HD Aircraft grade Aluminum deck with full deck grip tape. 98mm Urethane, 14 Spoke wheels equipped with ABEC-7 Bearing. For the ultimate scooter for professional riders!
Designed and tested by Team Razor pro riders, the Razor Ultra Pro Lo scooter is built with durability and performance in mind. The Razor Ultra Pro Lo is an updated version of the Razor Pro, and is based on seven years of rider feedback.
The Razor Ultra Pro Lo scooter is sturdy enough to handle all kinds of tricks.
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA is a privately held company based in Cerritos, California, and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand.ÿHome of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor sells several other scooters, including the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters), along with such cutting-edge products as the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric-powered ride-on toys, and a junior line of scooters. Razor has won numerous awards, including the Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year" and "Toy of the Year" honors from Time Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr., and U.S. News & World Report.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Pros- solid scooter, Great for more advanced tricks, fun and smooth riding conditions
Cons- Wheels run down quickly, Grips give blister after long periods of riding
When you order the scooter I recommend ordering yak metal core wheels and ODI longneck grips.