Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet
- Low Return Rate: 27% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "bike helmet boys 8-14"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.80 (43%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Cutting-edge youth safety helmet for biking, skating, and more
- Ergonomic interior padding is comfortable and secure
- 17 top and side vents help rider keep a cool head on hot days
- Side release buckles adjust and fasten quickly; sleek black gloss color
- Fits head sizes 21.5 to 23 inches; for ages 8 to 14; complies with CPSC standards
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Razor V-17 multi sport helmet unites superior quality with a cutting edge design .. Your perfect choice for biking, skating or any other sport that requires protective headgear. On the street or in the half pipe the Razor V-17 provides you with superior security and protection. The ergonomic designed padding and an additional sizing pad set for the perfect individual fit guarantee ultimate comfort. The 17 vents keep your head cool at all times and the side release buckles make it a breeze to adjust and fasten your chin strap. Factory contact information at 1-800-451-KENT (5368) or www.kentbicycles.com.
Color: Black Gloss
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Additionally, while I should have noticed this while shopping, it does not have a fit adjustment crank on the back of the helmet - only the chin strap can be tightened.
Finally, the manufacture date on the helmet I received was July 2014, and the model number is no longer even listed on the company's website.
I returned it.
The padding in the inside is very soft and in all the right areas needed to make this helmet wearable.
He's 13, on the low end of the growth curve, and this fits very well.
Came scuffed up some already though, the front is marred both by the plastic straps that hold the cardboard info piece to it, as well as being loose in the box and scraping the cardboard...
If it weren't for the marred surface, I would've given 5 stars.