Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 31, 2016
I love this movie and was so excited to own it on blu-ray but like a few other people
on here have pointed out the region code lies, it DOES NOT PLAY, just a black screen and menu bar.
It's such a shame too because now I have to re-order the regular dvd and keep this not knowing
when I'll ever be able to watch the crisp clarity of it. I guess you should always remember, BUYER BEWARE.
I just wish Amazon or the company that put out the blu-ray was more specific or paid more attention
to their own product, this kind of stuff should not still be happening in this day and age. Psh.
on August 9, 2013
Razor Back" 4 Stars = Classic

A rhino sized wild boar terrorizes a group of opal hunters in the outback. An American arrives to find out what happened to his missing wife. He encounters hostile resistance from the locals, & help from a beautiful woman.

"Razorback" is filled with lonely beautifully surrealistic cinematography, that is also creepy enough to get under your skin. Dean Semler ("Mad Max cinematogher) gets the right focus on a eerie landscape, that is it in it's self, as foreboding as the killer boar. Russell Mulcahy ("Highlander") directs with an eye towards the macabre, making this film a taut thriller, that has a snout full of dread & suspense. He can even make Kangaroos, eerie! He knows how to pull all the right switches here, & gives you bumps, grinds, & sharp turns of terror! The script, editing, & acting, are also top notch for this kind of film, which is one of the best nature gone awry films you've never seen. Finally the boar it's self. A hairy, tusked mountain of destruction. This pig is pissed off, & is done very convincingly, as you just get to see glimpses of it through the first two thirds of the film, just enough to wet your horror loving heart, waiting to see more!

An obscure Australian treasure, & if you like pork, this film is smoking hot horror, right off the Australian outback BBQ!

"Razorback" 1984
on April 19, 2017
Perfect!! Arrived in great condition!! Thank you!! :) Not that great of a horror movie but okay.
on May 22, 2012
I saw this film eons ago on TV in an edited version. Even so, it impressed me enough that I felt the need to buy it in order to see it a second time. Everything I vaguely remembered liking about this film was reinforced with another viewing these many years later. The story is basic enough, for multiple reasons, everyone that believes in it, wants this giant killer pig killed. Needless to say, the pig doesn't go quietly or quickly. What I love about this film, besides its audacity, is its visual style. The imagery is incredible (especially eerie are the otherworldly night sequences). There is also a great surreal desert sequence. The film is populated with a vast number of village idiots and crackpots, which liven things up quite a bit. I was less concerned about the acting as I felt the action more than made up for it. My only pause for concern was that this is a DVD-R release. I have no idea what the longevity of this type of product is, as this film is definitely something I am keeping in my collection for future viewings. I will say I was happy with the transfer and the opportunity to buy it in any form. If you like horror films featuring animals on a rampage then you might want to consider getting this one. If not, what are you doing here?
on October 21, 2017
Its a great movie. I recommend
on March 6, 2017
Grandson loved it. Thanks
on March 8, 2017
old movie , good for the era it was made
on August 9, 2017