|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $6.00 (67%)
The Razvak Hunter: Razvak Series 1 Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Both threads have strong pacing and kept me wanting to know what would happen next. While the connection between them is not immediately clear, the stories converge to a logical and satisfying connection.
A couple of quibbles in the context of a good and richly imagined novel:
(1) Perhaps a common occurence with a first book of a series: Because there is a lot of substance to the world where the story takes place and also to Aelwyd's backstory, there were a few times when I thought the narrative could have gone forward with less surrounding history. On the other hand, the richer texture will provide more body for future volumes.
(2) Most of the time the wording and language was consistent with what I would expect for fantasy, but at times there were modern informal words or phrases that seemed out of place.
I look forward to the next volume in the series.
I was provided a free copy of this book by the author. I am voluntarily providing an honest review in which all opinions are fully my own. I am not being compensated in any way.
~ Judi E. Easley for Blue Cat Review
My Review: ✭✭✭✭
This is amazing for a debut novel. It is so complex and detailed. The characters are well thought out and interesting. The world is well done and the magic makes sense in it.
There is the confusion of the “then” and “now” that the author uses to tell the story. Switching back and forth can be very effective when telling this type of story and it can be confusing. It can also be both. This time it’s a double header. It really works well to tell the two aspects of the story this way, but initially, it is very confusing. It took me several switches to get comfortable with it. And figuring out who was the common character took me almost three-quarters of the book.
We start out with Rodan, the elf king’s brother and head of the White Knights, and Aelwyd also called Fairest One, who wears the Rose of Vallenthar, a blood ruby which holds great power and is hers for life. We meet a horrid monster who kills all he comes in contact with. And we end up with Dalbran Darod Thord, a strong warrior, and Naviri, the last unicorn.
This is the beginning of an epic fantasy series, I think. The author has set it up so that there are monsters aplenty to conquer. And a whole wide world to see for Dalbran and Naviri.
This book was amazing. The words flowed so beautifully, the story is captivating. The ending is spectacular and I can't wait to read book #2. A true epic adventure with great characters and it's a fast paced read that will take your breath away. Loved It!
I give The Razvak Hunter 5 stars for its epic fantasy with an amazing ending.
I would recommend this book to everyone.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Books > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery