- File Size: 1147 KB
- Print Length: 80 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Ghillinnein Books (January 1, 2018)
- Publication Date: January 1, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0764895FP
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #317,381 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Re-roll (BookShots): A gripping thriller of dark suspense (The Midnight Book Club 8) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Novels you can devour in a few hours
- Impossible to stop reading
- All original content from Jeremy Bates
From the Author
- Suicide Forest - The bad news is they're lost. There is no good news.
- The Catacombs - As close to hell as you're likely ever going to get.
- Helltown - The luckiest die first and fast. The others, well...
- Island of the Dolls - Come and see the dolls, but don't expect to leave alive.
- Mountain of the Dead - Freezing to death is the least of their worries.
- Mosquito Man - Are you afraid of the dark? You should be.
- The Sleep Experiment - You'll never think about sleep the same way again.
- The Man from Taured - Where did he come from? Where will he go?
- New America: Utopia Calling - A brave new world.
- White Lies - You never know where a lie may lead...
- The Taste of Fear - In the jungle, no one can hear you scream.
- Black Canyon - The new face of evil.
- Run - You can run but you can't hide.
- Rewind - Nothing is what it seems.
- Neighbors - You never know what kind of psycho may be living next door.
- Six Bullets - When there's no reason left to live, what would you do with your last six bullets?
- Box of Bones - Time is running out.
- The Mailman - Be careful what you wish for.
- Re-Roll - Life can be a bitch.
- Dark Hearts - Four critically acclaimed short novels.
- Bad People - Four critically acclaimed short novels.
- World's Scariest Places: Volume One - This omnibus edition includes books one and two in the bestselling World's Scariest Places series.
- World's Scariest Places: Volume Two - This omnibus edition includes books two and three in the bestselling World's Scariest Places series.
- World's Scariest Legends: Volume One - This omnibus edition includes books one and two in the bestselling World's Scariest Legends series.
- The Midnight Club Super Box Set - The complete collection of the award-winning Midnight Book Club short novels.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
" Called Mechs, they were the first anthropomorphic social robots to have lifelike skin, and lungs that mimicked breathing. They also sweated, emitted body heat, and performed every human function with the exception of eating and processing food. "
Mr. Kim hopes to roll three top tier traits and not end up with garbage traits for his mech, as re-rolling for new ones cost almost as much as a brand new mech, which costs an entire years salary. Unfortunately for Mr. Kim, he is extremely difficult to please, what is positive to others is unacceptable for him. The story finishes up with a shocking and satisfying ending that I enjoyed very much.
Thankfully as I mentioned above, this story flows seamlessly from page to page and you find yourself unwilling to put it down. Before you know it, it's over. Highly Enjoyable and Highly Recommended!