ReVIVE Solar ReStore BST Ultra Slim Portable External USB Backup Battery Pack w/ Rapid Charge Solar Panel for Cell Phones, Action Cameras, Pocket Camcorders & More USB Powered Devices
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- External 1500mAh battery pack recharges up to 1,000 times from Solar, AC, or USB power. Provides a charge to most action cameras, pocket camcorders, cell phones and other USB powered devices
- Add-on panel DOUBLES solar charging speed and allows the Solar ReStore to charge to 100% capacity by solar power alone within 8 hours in direct sunlight!
- Includes detachable Add-On panel, AC adapter and Micro USB charging cable
- Features 240mA solar charging efficiency (w/ both panels connected) and a USB output of 600mA. Built-in power capacity indicator lets you know how much battery you have left.
- Guaranteed Quality - 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Faster, Portable Charging Solution for Your Device!
Smart, Compact Design
The Solar ReStore BST is equipped with a universal USB charging port & a powerful 1500mAh Lithium battery that stores solar power when you’re away from outlets. Charge it up via solar power, USB port, or AC outlet! The LED power measure on the back indicates your current charge level.
Flex-Neck LED Light
The ReStore is also designed with a side-loaded flexible LED flashlight to use when you’re out in the dark. It’s perfect for recharging your action camera or pocket camcorder after a long day of shooting or recording as well as keeping your cell phone charged.
Twice the Solar Power, Twice as Fast
When connected with your Solar Restore, the Add-On Panel will increase the charge rate to DOUBLE the normal charge time and enable it to charge 100% using only sunlight!
Universal & Lightweight
This ultra-light battery pack is easily stored, transported & provides power to all devices that have Micro/Mini USB charge port.
Compatible with Cell Phones, Action Cameras, and Pocket Camcorders
Apple: iPhone 5S , 5C , 5 , 4S , 4 , 3GS
Samsung Galaxy: S4 , S3 , S3 mini , S2
HTC: ONE / DROID DNA / One X Plus , X , S , V / 8X , 8S / EVO 4G , 3D , Shift / Rezound / Thunderbolt / Droid Incredible
LG: Google Nexus 4 / Optimus G Pro , G , 4X , Elite / Lucid / Xpression
GoPro: HD HERO3 White Edition , Black Edition , Silver Edition / HD HERO2 Outdoor , Surf , Motorsports / HD Hero , Naked
Contour: ROAM , ROAM2, ROAM+2
Kodak: PlaySport Zx5, Zx3
Sony: Handycam HDR-CX190, HDR-CX260V, HDR-PJ260V, HDR-CX220
Vixia: HF M500,R300, R400, R42
And many more USB devices!
Please double check to see if your device works with this product!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Mine was delivered with a bad USB cable.
2. Mine was not able to be charged more than 50% using sun light no matter how long or how may days I leaved it under the bright sunlight. However, I don't see any problem with electric.
3. My Motorola Photon 4G gets only 50% recharged with 100% charged solar charger.
4. Note this solar charger will not charge your device directly from the sunlight. You need to charge the solar charger first, then you can use it to charge your device.
Mine arrived in great condition and was exactly as described. It holds an 80% charge (there are leds that light up on the back when you push a button to show you the charge level) seemingly forever. I've had it in my bag for weeks without charging and it is still at 80%. When charging via sunlight, even using the extra panel, it never seems to achieve a 100% charge. Also, it seems to drop that 100% charge down to 80% in a hurry when charged from a wall outlet.
As others have noted, the unit has a limited amount of juice, even at full charge. I've been able to recharge my Android smartphone from about 20% to 100% when the unit is fully charged. However, this should be viewed as more of a backup than a full time charger.
The LED light is included almost as an afterthought. I thought it was worthless until I brought it with me camping and it turned out to be a good reading light. Would buy again.
It comes with 2 USB cables and an AC adaptor to charge device in case you don't want to wait 8 hours to charge it by solar energy. It takes 3 hrs to charge by AC adaptor and 5 hrs to charge by computer/USB (according to instructions). It also came with 4 small suction cups (which they call window mounts).
The on/off switch is pretty straight forward. Turn to OFF position to charge device by solar energy or by AC outlet (or computer via usb cable). Turn to ON position to charge your cell phone.
Instruction say to charge device fully by plugging it to the AC outlet and drain it fully (after charging) before using solar to charge.
I was able to charged it with the AC outlet and computer but have not tried solar charge. I gave it a quick test on a couple of cell phones (Nokia Lumia 521 & Kyocera Rise) and it charged them fine. It also charged my Kindle DX. I did not use the USB cables that came with the solar device because they appear to be cheap and I did not want to ruin my Kindle.
I got this for around $15 ($14.99 including shipping) and on my initial review gave it 5 stars based on the price/value.
My experience (using it in Missouri, mostly leaving it on my dashboard):
* It will charge up to 80% if left in summer sun for 10 hours.
* It can get to 100% if left in sunlight (even winter sun) for a week, but you've got to keep it in direct sunlight.
* 100% charge will fill a first-gen kindle fire ~35% to 40%, my Samsung flipphone 80%, my Sansa 2GB MP3 player 100%
Some cons in the version I have (which looks identical to the one in the picture):
* The mini-USB connection on the main unit, and the wire that connects the secondary screen to it, are both flimsy. I don't think the secondary screen works all that well and I have to play with the positioning to get the "charging" light on the secondary to come on.
* The photovoltaic panels scratch very easily - if you must store it, store it in a soft bag with a handkerchief between the panels.
Note that this product doesn't come with a lot of connector types so I recommend picking up an adapter with a pack of various tips - Bestek has a nice, fairly cheap (<$10) set on Amazon.
Seems like its well built, the manual does not state this but it appears that you can simultaneously charge the unit and a device (both blue and red lights are on, useful is you want to charge your charger and the phone at same time.) As I have just received it I can not tell you charging times. The flashlight is fairly decent, and if you remove the cable from the channel and pop the light back in you can use the cable as a stand for the battery unit.
I will try to edit this and update everyone later after some testing.