Add to your order
Re-Timer Portable Light Therapy Glasses – Australian Made, Research Backed. Change Your Sleep Pattern to Suit Your Lifestyle!
Enhance your purchase
|Product Dimensions||1.5"D x 7"W x 6"H|
About this item
- LIGHT THERAPY ON THE GO: Re-Timer was designed for active people whom can’t sit in front of a light box each morning. Get your light whilst you eat breakfast or read the morning paper.
- SAFE GREEN LIGHT: The most effective wavelengths of light are Blue and Green. Green is considered safer. Re-Timer's peak wavelength is Green Light. 100% UV-FREE. Re-Timer meets the eye safety standard IEC 62471.
- WORLD’S BEST SELLING GLASSES: Available in 46 countries, Re-Timer is considered the “gold standard”. That’s why 97.7% of Amazon customers choose to keep their Re-Timer.
- EQUIVALENT TO A 10,000-LUX LAMP: Six published clinical trials demonstrate the efficacy of Re-Timer’s light. Delivering the optimal brightness of 500 lux at the eye, Re-Timer uses an efficient green light blend. These published papers are available for download at our website under the Research tab.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 1.5 x 6 inches; 2.65 Ounces
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Ion batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : June 1, 2016
- Manufacturer : Re-Timer
- ASIN : B01GGN0PAO
- Best Sellers Rank: #242,433 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #575 in Light Therapy Products
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
This product is not suitable for people with epilepsy
Winter Blues; Irregular Sleep Pattern
15 - 30 minutes per day, before lunchtime
Do not use light therapy if you have a history of eye disease. Do not use light therapy is you are sensitive to light.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've never been a morning person and got into the unfortunate habit of using caffeine to wake up in the mornings and an OTC sleep aid to get to sleep at night. So eventually, both the caffeine and the sleep aids stopped working and I was in real trouble. I purchased the ReTimers and used them extensively until my body adjusted to the proper sleep-wake rhythms.
It took about four days to really make the change. During that time, I actually didn't sleep at all, but was able to stay awake during the day because of the light that shone into my eyes. It was a rough few days but in the end, my body gave up and I was able to go to sleep when the sun set and wake up naturally in the morning at sunrise. No more caffeine and no more OTC sleep aids. I haven't had to take a sleeping pill for two months now and I hope I never need one again!
I still use these for about an hour each morning, because I am naturally slow to wake up and get going during the day and slow to wind down and go to sleep at night. The ReTimer Glasses keep me on track and help me not to go backwards.
I also want to commend this company for its excellent customer service. I like these glasses so much that I ordered a pair for another family member. There was an issue with delivery so I contacted the seller. They offered a refund or to send another pray using express shipping. They communicated with me clearly and quickly.
About a year ago, I ADDED the Circadian Optics lights. I would not use either alone now. Circadian Optics is brighter, but the Re-Timer lets you move about home / office. The CO lights are so bright they border on painful, making sustained use during a session impractical. The Re-Timer is gentle and can be used continuously for the recommended period. (The RT has a built-in timer.)
Again, using BOTH after awakening is what works best for me, punctuating the RT with bursts from the CO.
For me, they are NOT a “cure,” but they are more helpful (and less dangerous) than almost all pharmaceutical options. If you have diagnosed circadian rhythm problems, or think you might have such problems, chances are good you will find these worth the price.
Four years out, the internal batteries are beginning to fail. Time to replace them. $169 amortized over 3/4 years is CHEAP! Even generic pharmaceuticals ($10 monthly) cannot touch that.
Previous review : “A bit of a miracle device that has done more to improve my sleep pattern than anything else (so far).”
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.