Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc August Greene All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on June 1, 2012
Read Him Like a Book is a lay person's way to understand just what men are really saying.

Nate Truman, a somewhat ironic name, has exposed exactly how men express what they mean. Which is not necessarily what they are saying. In simple terms, he shows how to read the body language of men. Are they interested in you? Are they listening to you? Is what you are saying engaging their attention? Is what they are saying honest? For there is the rub. Men are simple creatures who have adapted, not entirely successfully, to living with and wooing women.

Read Him Like a Book shows you how to detect lies, how to detect indifference, body language, personal space, romantic intentions (or not) and much more about the wonderful (or not) male you share your life with. But more than that, it tells you how to make the best use of this knowledge and improve your relationship with your man. Or how to know that nothing is going to improve your relationship with your man because he really just isn't that into you.

I recommend this book as a good primer on understanding men. Use it to win the battle of the sexes. Understand your man. Just be wary of what you may discover.

The Adventures of Princess Lau
on June 24, 2016
I started sounding like this to myself...."didn't I just read that?"......."wait, I'll already do that and that and that". Some stuff was repetitive and some stuff made me think this book was a for a clingy 18 year old. Some few things I didn't know and most of it was a given. Makes me feel like women have to jump thru hoops and be subservient.
on April 21, 2013
Great book! My girlfriend really enjoyed it. The following are her comments: He uses easy to understand language and gets right to the point. I learned several things about men in this book that explained WHY they exhibited certain behavior/body language. I highly recommend women read this book. :-)
on February 17, 2013
I really learned alot in this book and i think every women should read it because we as women tend to be confused in how to understand men and deal with them on a whole. it really gives u an insight on how men think and how their body language tells u what they are really thinking because they have became pros on pretending.
on February 28, 2013
This is a great book for insights on all levels. Working with men can be difficult at times if you can't read what they don't say out loud. The author covered many topic since most books about men are primarily for relationship advice. This is a good choice if your interested in the unspoken language.
on July 2, 2012
Though it sounds a bit trashy in a lot of ways, this book pretty much tells it like it is. Like the book says, women need to value their assets and I could not agree more.
on May 29, 2012
I find this book very interesting and educational on how to have a better communication with the man in your life. It teaches you how to read a mans body languages and the advice that the author gives you in this book is so clear and logical but something that you don't stop to think about in your everyday life. If you follow the guidelines laid out in this book your relationship will no doubt improve. It is a great book to read if you want to improve your relationships.
on February 23, 2014
I had a hard time getting past the poor grammar to pay attention to the point of this book. Not only is it poorly written, but the author recaps at the end of each chapter--this book could easily be 1/3 the size if it weren't so repetitive. If I could give it negative stars, I would. Don't waste your money.
on December 25, 2012
I enjoyed the way everything was presented. I learned a lot. Body language is such an interesting subject. I would recommend to all who are in ant type relationship.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 26, 2012
Liked the straightforward approach. Some of it seems a little obvious, but could be because I have been researching body language in males for the past few weeks. Helps to hear it from a male perspective which is more reliable in my eyes. I have found that Nate is right on about how simple men's body language really is. Just proves how complicated we women can make it for ourselves.