- Series: Teach Yourself Language
- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 2 edition (November 17, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 007177453X
- ISBN-13: 978-0071774536
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,100,412 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Read and Write Arabic Script: A Teach Yourself Guide (Teach Yourself Language) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
That said, there's a handful of errors that take away from the book. As another reviewer mentioned, the editing isn't great -- if you can catch an error, it just shows that you're paying attention and learning! Don't get too hung up on them.
I also agree that the arabic print is a bit small and difficult to read sometimes.
Overall, I would buy this book again. I think it's a good resource, at a fair price, and small enough to fit in your bag (unlike large textbooks).
I'd also recommend Alif Baa (http://amzn.com/1589016327) for learning the script; as it also teaches you bits of the language and phrases along the way.