Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 141 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on August 12, 2016
I just received this so I am assuming it will stay looking nice with the stainless steel band and case. Unbelievable look to the watch. No one would believe what you paid for this watch. I have watches that cost in the thousands and have never bought a watch priced at $12.94 and I think my positive reaction to the perceived value of this watch ranks up there in the "pleased" meter. Good job Curren!
review image
on July 24, 2015
Pretty solid watch. Has held up nicely and the picture is pretty accurate to the look of the watch. I would definitely recommend this to someone who has a watch budget. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. It's a good weight, comes rather large so re size will probably be necessary however that is common with all link watches.

The reason it's a 4 is because the watch seems to get dirty rather easily. Also it's just not a 5 star watch, but for the price it is very much worth it. If you are similar to me and love a variety of watches, pick this bad boy up. If you want one really nice watch, keep on browsing.
on July 31, 2015
If you can tell the difference between this watch and another $300 watch, without studying it to determine that the gauges are for looks, you are a liar. When I brought it to the jeweler to remove the links, they though it was a very expensive watch, when i told them it cost less than $20 they were shocked. Very comfortable to wear, dial size is perfect in my opinion not to small, not to big. I don't believe you can get a watch that looks this good without paying at least $200. Seems to be very tough and well built, if it breaks or is damaged I will just buy a new one , price can't be beat.
on January 8, 2017
Eh looks cheap. Better than most watches at its price point. It is surprisingly well constructed for the price but it's too bulky for my taste. Band is adjustable but lightweight

The bezel is looks like something a southern rapper or Armani exchange store would own. I would spend a couple bucks more and get a Casio with dials. Less is more sometimes.
on March 24, 2014
five star.s because it is rugged and nice and can.t beat the price and fit.s perfect love it and the white face of it give.s it that nice look
on November 13, 2014
The small dials are fake but I don't care and the watch is beautiful. Nicely heavy. Keeps perfect time. I have gotten complements on it everyday since the day it arrived. Everybody wants to know where I got it.
on March 19, 2014
Its perfect, locks really expensive, works pefect to me, i buy this watch for the price but i really like it, my husband love't.
on March 10, 2017
good
on March 6, 2015
I have a black $150 Fossil watch that I dearly love, but I wanted something I could wear with lighter colors, so I got this. I was immediately surprised because it actually looked nicer in person than on the pictures I saw online. To be totally honest, I've worn that much more expensive watch a ton and gotten a compliment here and there, so you can imagine my surprise when in two days 5 different groups of people complimented a $13 watch. Crazyvalue/10. Would recommend
on January 15, 2016
I just bought that watch, as it looked good on the web and I wanted to give it a try. Did not have too much expectations of it. However, if you consider that it's just a 15 bucks watch, it looks great and since I got it, it runs solid time-wise, without any gain or loss of time. The watch-bracelet is a little squeaky as you move, but that's okay for a little dollar watch.