|Item Weight||11 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||MT-50|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MT-50|
OBD2 Reader Car Diagnostic Tool OBD II Code Reader Check Engine Light
|Price:||$16.93 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AGT Brand OBDII - Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) (look up codes on google - The best way!)
- Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector; no additional cables are needed; Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9; powered by cars electrical system, so no batteries required.
- Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protocol and all other current OBD-II protocols.
- Works with all OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996) - Highly recommend for any car enthusiast or home mechanic. THIS OBD DOES NOT CLEAR YOUR AIRBAG WARNING LIGHT
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
*AGT OBD2 Reader is the fastest way to diagnose your vehicle - Save Time and Money!
Do you have a check engine light or Service light? Use this tool and in minutes find out what is wrong with your car or reset the light.
Simply one of the best compact economical tools you can own! Lifetime Warranty!
Supports the following Protocols:1 SAE-J1850 PWM2 SAE-J1850 VPW3 ISO-142304 ISO-91415 ISO-15765-4 CAN BUS!CAN or Controller Area Network is the latest communication protocol. This protocol started being used in 2003 on some models and all cars starting in 2008 are required to use this protocol for communication. This scanner will work with these cars! Watch out for cheap scanner's which don't!
Repair Issues like a Pro. Quickly understand the issue with your car, repair the problem yourself or simply know what the issue is before you take it to a mechanic. No surprises no extra costs can be pushed on you from the mechanic. Emissions Status. This tool will run a number of self checks to monitor the health of your vehicles emission system. It can help you get through emissions and shut off emission codes that pop up randomly.
Once you get a code, the best way to find the solution for your issue is to type the code on Google along with your car make/model. Chances are someone else has had this issue and solved it!
Top Customer Reviews
I would recommend this tool to any home mechanic, as it really does the job for troubleshooting Check Engine Lights.
However, it has only two buttons and use is not intuitive. You need the poorly written and printed one page manual to make sense of how to scroll through the menu options. Because this reader might be rendered useless by lack of the manual, I scanned the manual for future reference and have uploaded it here.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked great for 02 explorer...make sure nothing is in the cigarette lighter or it will error.Published 5 days ago by shag snyder
I disconnected my car's (2004 PT Cruiser with 210K miles) battery to clean terminals prior to smog check and car shop told me OBD2 system was not ready during the smog check so it... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Amazon Customer
was 12.95 when I purchased it in 2012. I don't know why they raised the price, but it works well!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Pretty basic, but it shows what the check engine codes are and clears them.Published 1 month ago by Murk Twain
It worked great in my 2006 Subaru Forester! Another device (a Wi-Fi type) didn't have a cord and plug-- the wifi device was too big to fit in the pocket, where the OBD female... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Greg Lindauer
Great product! This product gives me the code so I can Google it and then find the best and cheapest way to fix the problem. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Don't look further. Plug it in, scan and read. Check the code on line. Super easy. Great tool to have in your house. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Alek Mne