- File Size: 4087 KB
- Print Length: 50 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 6, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PCKIJ4C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,802 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Reader Magnets: Build Your Author Platform and Sell more Books on Kindle (Book Marketing for Authors 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
I went to implement the most important tip Nick gives in his book and found out something that should have been in the book. If you are in the US or Canada, in order to make an account on a email marketing site like MailChimp, you must have a PHYSICAL ADDRESS that is shared with everyone you email. So, if like me you are on a budget and spent the majority of your budget on the book cover and book editing and don't have an extra $70+ to spend on a PO box every year, this may not be for you. Sharing my personal home address is not an option for me (and I wouldn't recommend that to anyone). To me this is a serious roadblock to using a email list and I wish I had known this from reading the book. If you want to know more about why you have to share your physical address, see the link [...]
Yes, the author does outline the steps in a cursory manner but leaves out the critical details - that you can apparently only get in his paid course. Specifically, he doesn't reveal exactly how to get your "funnel" book permanently free on Kindle. Since this is the critical path, the rest of the steps are moot. Fortunately, I was able to figure it out, along with the other hidden details of setting up this strategy.
But even if you can reverse engineer all the steps, you STILL have to publicize your book to get people to "buy" it. And then you have to get some reviews. "Reader Magnets" completely skips these steps and goes right to how to write effective emails - once you have a list to send them to.
Also, the book invites readers to "Get Answers" via a link. Well, I asked a couple of questions and it took a week to get a response - that didn't really answer my questions. Specifically, I wanted a link to see what his paid course was all about. Instead, I was given a link to subscribe to a video series that supposedly had a link to the course. After again asking for a direct link, I was told that the course was closed for the moment. Get real!
If you want to discover how I reverse engineered the "Reader Magnets" strategy, search for Easy Marketing Hacks and follow the yellow brick road.
1. At least 2 books already written: on ebook will become your Funnel Lead and the other your Lead magnet.
2. An email subscription service
3. A website
Once these are in place you are in a position to set up the program/system as laid out by Nick. This is a great way to bring in leads no doubt, and if you leverage it right, you can doubt or tripe the amount of leads within a week. If you are serious about building an email list of fans that stick with you, grab this book and get to work on your plan for list building.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Self-Help > Creativity
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Creativity