- File Size: 4087 KB
- Print Length: 50 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 6, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00PCKIJ4C
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,542 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
|Digital List Price:||$0.99|
Save $0.99 (100%)
Reader Magnets: Build Your Author Platform and Sell more Books on Kindle (Book Marketing for Authors 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I went to implement the most important tip Nick gives in his book and found out something that should have been in the book. If you are in the US or Canada, in order to make an account on a email marketing site like MailChimp, you must have a PHYSICAL ADDRESS that is shared with everyone you email. So, if like me you are on a budget and spent the majority of your budget on the book cover and book editing and don't have an extra $70+ to spend on a PO box every year, this may not be for you. Sharing my personal home address is not an option for me (and I wouldn't recommend that to anyone). To me this is a serious roadblock to using a email list and I wish I had known this from reading the book. If you want to know more about why you have to share your physical address, see the link [...]
1. At least 2 books already written: on ebook will become your Funnel Lead and the other your Lead magnet.
2. An email subscription service
3. A website
Once these are in place you are in a position to set up the program/system as laid out by Nick. This is a great way to bring in leads no doubt, and if you leverage it right, you can doubt or tripe the amount of leads within a week. If you are serious about building an email list of fans that stick with you, grab this book and get to work on your plan for list building.
It's very rare that a Kindle marketing "hack" can surprise me.
While I was aware of email marketing and reader magnets, it had never been explained to me the way that Nick does in this amazing, one-of-a-kind book.
If your Kindle sales are lagging and you just can't figure out why, I would wholeheartedly recommend you check out "Reader Magnets" by Nick Stephenson. This book could quite literally change the entire course of your Kindle publishing career.
If I had had this book 2 years ago and implemented it's 5 star advice, it would be almost scary to think where I would be now...
I wish I could give this book more than just 5 stars. ;-)
-Mark Messick, bestselling author
Most recent customer reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Books > Self-Help > Creativity
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Education & Reference
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Creativity