Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Reader's Digest
Format: Print Magazine|Change
Price:$8.00+ Free shipping

on August 9, 2016
I love it accept, it deleats my magazines. I sometimes do noit get to read an issue because I'm too busy. I paid for it why then does the app delete my past issues, even if unread? Shame! Will have to cancel.
148 helpful votes
149 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on November 7, 2014
HEY!!!!! Where have all my issues gone? This is B.S. I paid for them they should be in the cloud. Why wasn't I notified about this mass dumping of magazines? How about a refund for past unread issues. I subscribed to RD so I could read at my leisure now they are gone. You owe everyone an explanation.
218 helpful votes
219 helpful votes
33 comments|Report abuse
on October 27, 2014
I have always enjoyed Readers Digest. But I never subscribed because I have a bad habit of hoarding magazines that I like, then eventually have to give them away or throw them away, so for years I only read R.D. in the Doctor's or Dentist's office (my parents subscribed when I was growing up). Now that I can get it electronically, and at such a great price, I took advantage of that. It took a little bit of experimenting to familiarize with the navigation, because it doesn't work the same way as with books; but it's pretty simple once you get used to it. HOWEVER, I just got my 2nd month issue. I had not finished reading my first issue, and although I was able to locate the 1st issue in my newsstand library, when I clicked on it, it tells me "waiting to download" but never does, so I can't get back to previous issue to finish reading or to re-read previously enjoyed articles. I see this as a serious flaw in the subscription process. If this Isn't corrected, I may not renew my subscription when the time comes.
133 helpful votes
134 helpful votes
on May 14, 2016
I have always enjoyed the Reader's Digest. It's not what it use to be though. I am now getting tons of spam and snail mail. It reminds me of why I quit entering the Publishers Clearinghouse sweepstakes!! Read the fine print when you order. Not life threatening just annoying!
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on August 14, 2017
Have true stories,photos who are very interesting,news from the world of medicine,make you laugh,have the outrageous,for me is a remarkable reading,I accepted as a true unique magazine,nothing feckless hahaha,Thelma
on October 12, 2017
Little lighter on content than expected but i understand print is still declining to extinction. Thus all the advertising fluff, they are just fighting to stay alive. I get it.
on May 15, 2017
A great price. Reader's Digest never disappoints. I have been enjoying it for over 30 years.
2 helpful votes
on May 9, 2017
I enjoy the short stories. I often read the shorter stories and jokes to my 90-year old mom who has Alzheimer's. She doesn't remember this afterwards but for those few minutes she's content to listen to hearing something different.
on January 12, 2016
Always have liked Readers Digest. I don't like them sending me stuff other than the digest itself, and this is the reason for the four star. I hate the junk mail they send and wish they would ask permission before clutter my mailbox. I just dump their advertisements to win or sell something in the trash. This is why I give them a four star.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on May 31, 2017
I only got this because they used to have a vocabulary list... I'm so dissatisfied that that's no longer apart of the magazine... But if read some cool articles...