- Hardcover: 504 pages
- Publisher: Reader's Digest Association; Sixth Prin edition (December 1979)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0888500858
- ISBN-13: 978-0888500854
- Product Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (35 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #190,317 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Needlework Hardcover – December, 1979
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Needlework [Hardcover] EMBROIDERY, KNITTING, APPLIQUE, QUILTING, PATCHWORK, MACRAME, CROCHET, RUG-MAKING, AND LACEWORK
Top Customer Reviews
I have such a difficult time with following directions due to some mental issues... so I was hoping this would alleviate some of that.
Unfortunately, it changed nothing. I think I would need at least double the stops they provide here in order to be effective at all. The directions to crochet are so convoluted to me...
I do have to say, that I'm really impressed with the range of techniques they provide. This book seems like it would be great for those who can deal with it.