Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 280 reviews
on February 2, 2017
Old stand-by. Easy reading
on June 21, 2016
Not too much that really interested me.
on August 12, 2013
The Digest has always been one of my favorite mags. As a young one, at Mommie's side, I took interest in it cause she read it all the time. Once I came of age, it stuck with me. I hope it never fails! AND SO glad that I can get it on my tablet ;)*******xten
on March 5, 2014
Reading this on my paper white Kindle is great. I love the variety of articles in Readers Digest. I look forward to each issue.
on April 29, 2013
I chose this rating because of the ease in reading and the short stories are great while traveling or just to relax without having to return at a later date. Great time filling and enjoyable reading. My eyesight is poor and using my Kindle large print reading Reader's Digest is just perfect. No stress on the eyes and quick to enjoy.
on September 30, 2012
Once again we bought a copy of readers digest and it is great for reading on our kindle to kill time or just relax during short periods when waiting for the wash to finish, waiting in the doctors office or the like. Very entertaining.
on April 7, 2013
Is a long standing short form of magazine that's very informative and good reading. I remember the paper version but with the technology and my iphone it's at the ready for reading all the time.
on February 28, 2015
Pretty good way to read the Reader's Digest; although would prefer a yearly subscription.
on August 7, 2015
Relax to read at the store or in the bathroom
on April 5, 2014
It's nice to get Reader's Digest on my Kindle, but the pictures are too blurry to see. You'd think technology today could do better!