- Paperback: 392 pages
- Publisher: Town House, Dublin; 3rd edition (December 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1860590551
- ISBN-13: 978-1860590559
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 6.8 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,486,422 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reading the Irish Landscape 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you are willing to wade through a few too many pages, answers to these questions are given with a wealth of photos and illustrations. It is best read ahead of traveling through Ireland, but it will be of interest to anyone who is or has been there, or is just curious about what makes Ireland and the Irish tick.