- Hardcover: 608 pages
- Publisher: West; 1 edition (June 19, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 031427555X
- ISBN-13: 978-0314275554
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 77 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #18,639 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reading Law: The Interpretation of Legal Texts 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Also available to Amazon Students. Check for eligibility
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed