- Series: Pocket Study Skills
- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; Second Edition, New edition edition (June 17, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 113740258X
- ISBN-13: 978-1137402585
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 0.4 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #727,327 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reading and Making Notes (Pocket Study Skills) Second Edition, New edition Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Order now and we'll deliver when available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Reading and making notes at university is different from studying at school and college. Common questions students have include:
- what exactly do my tutors expect from me?
- how do I decide what to read from a long reading list?
- how can I make sure my notes will really help me produce excellent work?
This practical pocket guide takes you through all stages of reading and note making, from different reading purposes to making the most effective use of your notes. Features include:
- real university marking criteria, assignments, reading lists and texts
- examples of common pitfalls to avoid when using notes in an assignment
- new to this edition – an expanded 'Making Notes' section with even more text extracts and examples