BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 16, 2011
I got these as a gag gift for my husband. There is this Fox television show that only ran for one season (in 2001, I think) called Wonder Falls. I don't want to give anything away, but a monkey bookend identical to these was featured in an episode. I was delighted when I found these little guys, they look exactly like the ones used in the show. As book ends they are perfectly acceptable, and even a little bit of a conversation piece. I kinda wish they were metal instead of the hard plasticy stuff they are made from, but w/e. It doesn't effect their functionality at all.
on February 7, 2011
i love the monkey bookends. they' done a hell of job keeping my books from sliding off an open shelf.
staring at the monkey makes me envious of their keen concentration in reading.

from 1-10 rankings, i'll give a bo derek, "10".
on October 9, 2008
These are genuine bookends. They are heavy, firm, and do what they are made to do. It is of an chimpanzee reading a book on a short podium. They are the same, just mirrored of each other.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.