- Series: Readings in Theatre Practice
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave; 1st ed. 2017 edition (September 8, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1137413352
- ISBN-13: 978-1137413352
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.5 x 9.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,148,565 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Props (Readings in Theatre Practice) 1st ed. 2017 Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Eleanor Margolies is an independent scholar and Research Associate of the Centre for Research into Objects and Puppets in Performance (CROPP) at the Central School of Speech and Drama. She is also a documenter for the Object Theatre Network at Nottingham Trent University. Eleanor works in theatre as a designer and director of puppetry, and founded Puppet Notebook, editing it until 2012.