Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 233 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 264 reviews
on May 10, 2017
I haven't had to use his yet but the bag is not strong at all it also pretty heavy if you have to truck on foot, but it does come with necessary items you will need during a time of crisis. I added more items that me and my family would need in a time of crisis ( we're also avid campers ) I would suggest buying add-ons that would fit you and your family's emergency plan And a much stronger bag. But overall this bag is a good start
on February 9, 2017
Overall, I like the kit. However something needs to be done about the way the water is packed. Upon receiving the box, I noticed it was a little damp. We have had some rain so I didn't think much of it but when I started to unpack, I noticed everything inside the boxes was even wetter and it got worse. It turned out two of the water boxes were leaking and it had soaked through everything. Amazon was great and is replacing it free of charge without me having to ship it back, which would be a nightmare since everything is soaked.
on June 21, 2013
I received the package and opened it up. very nice setup, but if you read about the food consumption rate it states 3 bars per day for land use and 2 bars per day for marine. well if your on land only 2 days, probably because you move around more. the other problem is that there are 4 1 liter containers in the kit. the packaging state 1 liter per person per day, more in hot climate. well you can do the math. there is no way this will last based on the usage information on the package.

it gets better, called the company and asked them why the kit says 3 days, when the consumption rate will deplete the resources in 1 day. the answer was do not go by the packaging it is wrong and we feel that there is enough in there. the person I talked to asked the president of the company and was told that they only put the kits together, they are not responsible for what they say. I was suggested that I return the product if I was unsatisfied as they were noting going to do anything about it.

I would never buy this from this company and carefully check your emergency supplies that they are sufficient enough to support what is required. I feel the company threw stuff in the package and said hey people will but this and not check. I am very saddened by the response from the company.

by the way I bought the one for 2 dogs and am returning that also.
0Comment| 191 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 21, 2013
I needed to feel like I have prepared my family for a natural disaster or unforeseen occurrence, it is practical and well equipped, may not be the best quality but will be fine if needed, I'm a mommy and I don't want to get to paranoid trying to prepare for something to go wrong, but besides adding some water drops and some fun games because we will definitely need more water if something happens and need some time occupying items this was a pretty well equipped product for the price.
on April 19, 2017
I gave these as gifts to by adult children. One never knows, it just a little peace of mind, in these chaotic times.
on July 31, 2014
This is a good basic kit for minor emergencies, my biggest issue is that I did NOT receive the N95 (or any other) masks that should have been included in this kit (I can easily order some, but that is no the point)

I have already added a few more medical supplies, my prescription Meds, more water tablets, food and a couple survival knives to my pack. Even if I added nothing this would work in an emergency which is what is is designed to do.... Although missing items is not acceptable.
on April 9, 2017
Awesome kit! Need to get one for each of my son's!
on December 8, 2016
Missing items. Both of the packs were missing the nitrile gloves and one of the packs was also missing 3 ponchos. Other than that, everything was in good condition and as advertised.
on April 26, 2016
Has all the basics, but the phone charger on the handcrank radio is pretty useless unless your phone is 10 years old.
on March 19, 2017
Perfect for an emergency.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.