|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||7.8 x 5.5 x 3.3 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
MREs (Meals Ready-to-Eat) Genuine U.S. Military Surplus (1 Pack) Assorted Flavor
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.19. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Long shelf life when stored per manufacturer's directions. 2012 or newer Pack Date.
- Genuine US War Fighter Rations are the ultimate survivalist, Prepper & outdoor enthusiast Meal.
- For Menu Choices: www.amazon.com/dp/B00YBC29WU/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=A2P4KTC62860Q5
- Ideal for hunting, camping, hiking, fishing, boating, and emergency food supply.
- Designed for maximum endurance and nutrition with average 1250 calories per meal.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
All MREs are 2012 and newer
Top customer reviews
I have a very high metabolism and this entire meal did a decent job of filling me up. All in all I would, without a doubt, buy more of this brand of MRE.
My biggest problem with the single pack was that there was no date on the outside so I do not know how long ago it was made. I ate the meal an hour ago, and at the time of this review, I am still alive. So that's a good thing.
ll be back with a review on food after they open it.
All of my meals (I bought three) were dated from the end of 2012.
MREs come with a main course, a desert, and some side packs. The total pack comes to about 2200 calories for each meal, much of that being sugar. Avoid these things if you are sensitive to salt.