Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ready or Not!: 150+ Make-Ahead, Make-Over, and Make-Now Recipes by Nom Nom Paleo Hardcover – August 1, 2017
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "The Lying Game" by Ruth Ware
From the instant New York Times bestselling author of blockbuster thrillers "In a Dark, Dark Wood" and "The Woman in Cabin 10" comes Ruth Ware’s chilling new novel, "The Lying Game." See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
I made one minor change to the recipes I made. I don't have ghee in my fridge, but I do have a lot of bacon fat I rendered, so I used that wherever ghee was called for. :)
1-2) Pressure Cooker Carne Mechada on p 144 over the Cauli Rice on p 80. This is the best thing that’s ever come out of my pressure cooker. Really. My husband’s Cuban and his favorite comfort food is Ropa Vieja, so I had to try this because it’s so similar. Terrific flavor and the meat was falling apart. The cauliflower rice was surprisingly nice.
3) Spicy Bacon Honey Nuts – p 232 (left) and Hurricane Pig Nuts – p 232 (right). The only difference between these two recipes is the addition of furikake. Some companies that sell it call it different things. My usual grocer has it as Eden Shake. I had some on my spice wall, so I used it on half, so everyone could pick a favorite. Anyhow, both delicious, but the votes were unanimous for the Spicy Bacon Honey Nuts in this house.
4) PB&J Energy Balls – p 314. Killer treat for your sweet tooth.
5) Macadamia Crusted Sriracha Ranch Salmon – p 198 using the Sriracha Ranch Dressing – p 57, and Mango Cabbage Slaw – p 253. Amazing dinner. This is absolutely delicious. The dressing recipe makes 4x what you use here, so there’s plenty left over for later.
6) Pina Colada Tapioca Pudding – p 162. Killer breakfast. I cheated and prepared the tapioca and vanilla pineapple the night before, then tossed the pineapple in the ice cream maker when I woke up in the morning.
7) Sunday Gravy with Zoodles – p 152. This is flippin' fantastic! I was hoping to do the pressure cooker version, but mine's 6 quart, so this wouldn't fit. If you've got an 8 quart, you'll cut 2 hours off.
8) Monday Frittata - p 218. Easy peasy and yummy. This uses a cup of the leftover Sunday Gravy. Niiiice. It calls for chard, but I had kale, so in the spirit of using up what you have, I went with that.
9) Duxelles Chicken (Mushroom stuffed!) – p 201 & p 75, and Roasted Carrots with Ginger Sesame Sauce - p 180 & p 66. Divine! It looks darling, but it's super easy.
10) Sheet Pan Sausage Supper – p 298. Two minutes of effort, and tasty!
11) Stuffed Sunday Peppers - p 217. This uses up 2 cups of the leftover Sunday gravy. About two minutes to get into the oven. Perfect, because my little one wanted to get out and play a little volleyball. Yum!
12) XO Pork with Blistered Green Beans – p 220 & 54. Wonderfully flavorful!
13) Hoisin Glazed Burgers – p 229, 59, & 74. We loved these. Love the sweet sauce against the smoky grill flavor.
14) Roasted Ginger Sesame Broccoli - p 66. The sauce makes a double batch. I used the other half on the carrots in pic 9. Terrific side!
Some others I have flagged to try: Smoky Chestnut Apple Soup – p 92 * Buffalo Cauliflower Things – p 100 * Roasted Dijon Tarragon Chicken – p 106 * Chicken Breasts with Ginger Scallion Pesto – p 108 * Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Lemon and Date Sauce – p 110 * Easy Chicken Tinga – p 117 * Bacon Apple Smothered Pork Chops – p 122 * Braised Pork in Coconut Water – p 127 * Pressure Cooker Kahlua Pig – p 129 * Souvlaki – p 136 * Bangin’ Baby Back Ribs – p 138 * Tex Mex Beef and Rice Casserole – p 146 * Hangry Soup – p 178 * Mexican Watermelon and Cucumber Salad – p 188 * Choose Your Own Adventure Egg Muffins – p 200 * Jibaritos (fried plantain sandwiches) – p 210 * Pork Chicharron Nachos – p 214 * Asparagus Beef – p 230 * Chia Muesli Parfait – p 234 * Cracklin’ Chicken – p 278 * Pot Sticker Stir Fry – p 304
I’ll update this as I play in the book more. Now I’m curious about their first book…. ;)
Hours. If I could give this 10 stars, I would!!!