Ready, Set, Go! Hardcover – September 20, 2017
|New from||Used from|
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Author
- Item Weight : 1.17 pounds
- ISBN-10 : 0999171402
- Hardcover : 280 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0999171400
- Dimensions : 6 x 0.69 x 9 inches
- Publisher : CelebrityPress (September 20, 2017)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #3,450,934 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1. I pre-ordered it because I thought it's the Rafael Badziag's book about billionaires. It's NOT. His advertising was confusing.
2. Although every single chapter is in itself valuable, especially if you're new to self-improvement, looking at them collectively - the book is rather poor. What I mean is that there's no structure and I didn't notice any new ideas. So if there's nothing new, why not read a book with better structure, like Jack Canfield's "Success Principles" for example? I'd rather recommend that one to a self-improvement newbie.
3. It's fair to write something about the authors, but in this book every chapter was made by a different person, so there are author pages at the end of every chapter. It just looks like a giant advert. Good point is, the book is supposed to be made for charity purposes, so this point I've forgiven.