- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (October 27, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0470047097
- ISBN-13: 978-0470047095
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #123,668 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Ready-to-Use Performance Appraisals: Downloadable, Customizable Tools for Better, Faster Reviews! Paperback – October 9, 2006
Featured business titles
Sponsored by McGraw-Hill Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
The better, faster, easier way to create focused, accurate, meaningful performance reviews
If completing performance reviews is one of your least favorite managerial tasks, this is the resource for you. Ready-to-Use Performance Appraisals ends the struggle to find exactly the right words to describe what an employee is doing right or wrong and to strike a balance between praise and constructive criticism.
Inside, you'll discover customizable, downloadable statements covering twenty-one core competencies, four managerial competencies, and three levels of performance—Exceeded Expectations, Met Expectations, and Did Not Meet Expectations. HR professionals charged with creating or recommending a new appraisal form for their company will find a ready-to-download model appraisal form that is fully adaptable to the needs of any organization. This timesaving, user-friendly resource also provides:
- Guidelines and tips for rating performance
- Practical advice on delivering performance reviews to employees
- A downloadable model appraisal form
- Tips on defining competencies, creating a rating scale, and modifying existing forms
- Sample performance evaluation forms from different companies
- Ready-to-use, downloadable evaluation statements, written in paragraph form and covering all of the core competencies most commonly used in performance management today
About the Author
William S. Swan, PHD, is President of Swan Consultants, Inc., and the bestselling author of How to Do a Superior Performance Appraisal, also from Wiley. Dr. Swan is also Associate Dean of Executive and Professional Education at the Peter J. Tobin College of Business at St. John's University in New York.
Leslie E. Wilson, MS, is President of LEW Learning, a New York based training and consulting firm focused on assisting clients with their learning and development processes. Ms. Wilson has led large performance management projects in several Fortune 500 companies.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?