Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on January 13, 2013
I expect a "good" audio copy when I purchase music. This song has some popping defects (multiple) within the first 3 secs that are not in the original song. If I could, I would ask for a refund on this song based on quality. Maybe Amazon should have a refund policy.

**** AMAZON please post bit rate, stereo information to music sales. So one doesn't have buyers remorse ***

purchased link: http://www.amazon.com/Ready-or-Not/dp/B009PEKSWC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1358111623&sr=8-1&keywords=Bridgit+Mendler+-+Ready+or+Not

Expectation when purchasing songs. (Definition of good)
-No audio pops/defects/distortion/overloading that are not in the original song.
-320 Kbps CBR, 256 Kbps(min)
-2 channel stereo, not mixed stereo
-44.1 Khz sample rate
on April 19, 2014
Ready Or Not by Brigit Mendler is a light-hearted tune that seems to be about happily being ready for whatever may come in life. Ready Or Not is an upbeat pop music type of tune with a summer feel and slight hints of dance.
on January 26, 2013
I have been listening to this on Disney Channel with my kids for awhile. We sing it so much I had to have the full version. Wish they had the acostic version available for sale. I like some of the other songs on the album. May buy some of the others. She has some nice vocals. Wish I could figure out who she reminds me of...
on December 2, 2014
Ready or not is a good song. I enjoy having new songs on my kindle. Especially when they have catchy tunes that don't have any swearing or are permoting anything that is contrary to my beliefs.
on November 15, 2012
I love this funky fun upbeat song. I first heard it on the disney channel. I am a mom of two small girls. They love it too. We like to turn it up and dance.
on December 23, 2012
My kids asked for this song as well, Thanks Disney channel! But after hearing it 50+ times, I have started to like it as well. I do have a question.....is every actress on Disney channel, a singer?
on December 31, 2012
this song is good because its about a shy, quiet girl who usually just fades into the background deciding that she's only got one life to live, so she's going to live it up! and the world had better watch out because ready or not, she's coming! :)
on January 13, 2013
My granddaughter is 8 and she loves most things Disney. One day while she was at my home we were listening to some of her music and told me some of the "new songs" she wanted so we went shopping. Amazon makes it so easy.
on May 15, 2013
Although, I purchased this for my daughter's MP3 player, I love this song. I often watched Bridgit Mendler on Good Luck Charlie with my daughter and had no idea that she had such a fabulous voice.
on January 14, 2013
Reasy or Not and all the songs I've downloaded from Amazon.com are of great music quality. The songs are quickly downloaded. The purchase is quick and easy. Love this song and love downloading from Amazon.com!