|Item Weight||22.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 15 x 13 inches|
|Item model number||69-5212|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||69-5212|
|OEM Part Number||69-5212|
|Cover Included||3.0'' SST Lift Kit Front with 2' Rear without Shocks|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ReadyLift 69-5212 3"F / 2"R SST Lift Kit - Toyota Tacoma TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tacoma Max Lift: 3.0"F/2.0"R - Max Tire Dia: 32.5"
- Allows for up to a 33 x 11.5 tire on an 8" wide wheel with 5" backspacing with minor trimming of the inner fender liner; 32.5" tires on and OEM or 5" backspacing wheel should fit with no trimming required
- Steel upper strut extensions are the strongest on the market and are designed to position the strut alignment properly with the control arm and upper frame mount
- Professional installation time is estimated at two to three hours. An alignment will be necessary after installation
- Guaranteed for life against manufacturing defects
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Suspension Leveling and Mild Kits are one of the most popular aftermarket products for Toyota truck owners. Leveling systems transform trucks into taller, better looking vehiclea, while providing a more commanding view. SST Lift Kits from ReadyLift Suspension Inc., the leader in suspension leveling and lift systems, are economical and safe, and also allow the consumer to upgrade his tires to a larger size. Nothing looks better than a truck fit with an aggressive stance and that is exactly what we provide! This is a complete lift kit. Includes a powder coated steel strut extension, front differential drop bracket, sway bar drop brackets, skid plate spacers and a 2” rear lift block. The SST strut extension and diff drop bracket have been designed to provide 2.75"-3.0" of front suspension lift while retaining the OEM safe suspension geometry. Unlike other kits, no cutting or strut spring pre-loading required. Installs quickly and safely using the provided hardware. Quality step-by-step instructions are provided. Includes a new tapered 2.0" rear lift block. Allows owners to upgrade to larger wheel and tire combinations up to 33" in diameter while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics. 32.5" tire diameter recommended. To fit 33" tires you will have to do minor trimming of the inner fenderwell. NOTE: Our objective is to have your truck sit level or slightly below level. Each truck is different so the amount of lift achieved may vary between 2.75" and 3.0" in the front. TRD-equipped trucks often have less rake compared to a non-TRD truck. Measurements on customers’ trucks have revealed as much as 1.0” difference in the factory front end height. Some earlier model Tacoma trucks came factory with a 2 leaf plus overload rear spring pack that had sagging issues. Toyota is replacing these with a 3+1 rear leaf pack. Trucks with 2+1 packs will want to take advantage of this lift system that includes a 2.0" rear lift block for a complete lift all the way around and a stance with approximately a .5" rear to front rake. 2011-2015 Tacoma applications: Toyota made minor changes to the Tacoma upper control arm suspension geometry. In some cases adding a leveling kit MAY affect the ability to correct the caster alignment to within factory specifications. If you have a 2011-2014 Tacoma with a leveling kit and the caster alignment specs cannot be put back to factory your truck will require an aftermarket upper control arm with adjustable caster/camber.
From the manufacturer
Why You May Want to Install a SST Lift Kit...
The Truck of every Man's Dream
For most people, a man's truck is his pride and joy, but with factory settings your truck looks the same as everyone else's. Once in awhile though a truck comes along and reminds you what a truck should look like. It has those bigger tires, it's stance is perfectly lifted not too much but nice and level. It makes you want to drive to the dealership and trade in for the one you saw. At ReadyLIFT we will let you in on a little secret; your Toyota truck can look as nice as the one you envy and at a faction of the cost. The ReadyLIFT 69-5212 Tundra 3 inch SST Lift Kit is that secret.
This very affordable kit can be installed by your own hands. No extravagant tools to cut out your suspension, instead our Kit comes with all the necessary hardware that bolts-on and keeps your Toyota's standard suspension. The 3'' intermediate Smart Suspension Technology system fits many Six-Lug Toyota Tacoma TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior / Prerunner including both 2WD and 4WD models, particularly the TRD model trucks.
Why ReadyLIFT SST versus just a leveling Kit?
- Allows for a larger tire than a leveling kit
- More economical than a big lift kit
- 100% Bolt-on - no cutting or mods required
- Easy to install - no modifications required
- Easy to remove if desired
- Increased ground clearance
Smart Suspension Technology - The Perfect 'Middle Ground'
Adding a lift to your stock truck is a big decision. Many questions may arise and it is important to be informed and make an educated decision in order to keep that smooth ride as well as keeping your vehicle safe. Prior to our offerings, enthusiasts could buy a universal rear block, but then they’d have to find their own u-bolts. We took all of the guesswork out and developed rear block kits specific to the vehicle and u-bolts specific to the amount of rear lift. ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kits are the original mild lift solution, a concept developed over a decade ago for customers who wanted more than what a leveling kit offers, but less overall height of a big lift kit. SST Lift kits are the perfect 'middle ground' when it comes to lifting your truck. These systems are engineered to provide between 2.5" and 4" of front lift and include a rear lift block or spacer. This combination is 100% bolt-on and usually allows you to run a plus-1 larger size tire than what you can run with a leveling kit.
Tire Fitment for the 69-5212 Kit
33" Maximum tire diameter
- 33x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +6 offset
- 22" - 285/50R22
- 20" - 285/60R20
- 18" - 295/65R18
There is No Other Complete Suspension Lift Kit that Comes Close
SST Lift Kits from ReadyLIFT, the leader in suspension leveling and lift systems, are the most economical and safe method of altering vehicle ride height, which also allows the consumer to upgrade his tires to a preferred larger size. Nothing looks better than a truck fit with an aggressive stance and that is exactly what ReadyLIFT Smart Suspension Technology (SST) provides! ReadyLIFT has used their proven technological engineering methods to produce an SST Suspension Lift System for the Six-Lug Toyota Tacoma TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior / Prerunner trucks that lifts the truck 2.75''-3.0'' and includes a new tapered 2.0'' rear lift block for Toyota Tacoma TRD / SR5 / Rock Warrior / Prerunner trucks. This kit provides the owner with the opportunity to upgrade to larger wheel and tire combinations up to 33'' in diameter while retaining the great stock ride and handling characteristics. 32.5'' tire diameter is recommended. In order to fit 33" tires you will have to do some minor trimming of the inner fenderwell.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the good:
1. The kit is well packaged and well made.
2.The install goes very smoothly even for a guy with limited mechanics tools and experience. The only nontypical tool I needed was a grinder to trim the skid plate bracket edge when I lowered the differential spacer.
3. The lift is a true 3” in front and 2” in back. My truck has a very slight (1”) difference with the back but it is nearly impossible to tell.
4. Overall, the ride feels almost stock, steering stays true, and alignment is a piece of cake. Rides great with just a little bounce from the rear spacers.
1. The directions aren’t good. There are some whole sections that are skipped. The remedy for this is to visit YouTube and you’ll find several videos for each part you are adding.
2. As I said above, there are some extra steps to take with a grinder. When I lowered the differential, there are two small lips to grind off the center (diff) skid plate plus there is an edge to the front skid plate support that I had to trim after adding the differential spacer seems. Not a huge deal but does require a bit extra.
3. Finally, my biggest issue that led me to do some researching and buy an extra part. It is VERY common to experience a mild-to-moderate vibration in the driveline once you add the rear blocks. This is because the angle of the u-joint changes enough to create a vibration like driving on the safety divots on the shoulder. Solution is around $20. You will need to buy a carrier bearing spacer (got mine from Old Man Emu) to lower the joint 3/8”. Amazing that this little part fixes it but that’s all it takes. Should be included in the SST which is why I gave the kit a 4/5.
Not the cheapest kit but with the few tweaks mentioned, it works!
Also, after installing this lift, both my upper control arms rub on the coil springs every time the suspension flexes.
Wait, there’s more! The skid plate spacers aren’t enough to clear the front differential mounting bracket after dropping the front differential.
Added some 285 70 17 XD135 17x8.5 0 offset. No rubbing or cutting required.