|Item Weight||1.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.4 x 2.4 x 6.3 inches|
|Color||100 Gel Pens + 100 Refills|
|Material Type||Ink, Plastic|
|Point Type||0.8 - 1.0 mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TL100|
Reaeon 200 Gel Pens Coloring Set, 100 Color Gel Pen plus 100 Refills for Adults Coloring Books Drawing Art Markers
|Sale:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$20.01 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional Artist 200 Colored Gel Pens: Including 28 Glitter, 18 Metallic, 16 Neon, 15 Pastel, 14 Flouro Glitter, 6 Swirl, 3 Classic, 100 free refills. We know that Gel Pens ink runs more quick than usual pens, So we bring more 20% ink in our pens and extra refill inks for you.They have same colors and quantities as the pens.
- Original Quality: Reaeon Color Gel Pens have 0.8-1.0 mm Tips Providing Free-Flowing, Smooth Gliding & Crisp Application,especially the glitter type. And superior archival quality long lasting vibrant inks that don't smear, fade or skip.It's the best choice for coloring, also a great gift for Christmas & other festival in our life.
- Bright Colors: Our Colored Pens has a full spectrum of distinctive colors. You can choose from light to dark colors easily when you are coloring books.It even includes white gel pens which you can't find in other usual gel pen set. All colors included in the pack have solid tone and are highly readable, so you can float in the sea of ideas without worrying about the trivialities.
- Value Using: Ideal for Coloring Books(Secret Garden or Enchanted Forest perhaps), Scrapbooking, Drawing, Crafting & Doodling or anything else that allows you to show off your creative side like greeting cards, invites, decorating, nail art, tattoos & more! Choose our 200+ gel pens then enhance your coloring experience.Let any pressure go for away from our life.
- Risk Free Purchase: Acid-Free & No-Toxic - Our gel pens are produced in accordance with European standards.Money back guarantee from the manufacturer - If any are inoperable, damaged or if they're not up to your satisfaction. The manufacturer will offer a free replacement or a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Buy Gel Pens with High Quality From Reaeon
We know you are tired of your pens drying out just as you're in the middle of a project.
Reaeon Pens have 20% more ink than most gel pens so they LAST LONGER and won't run out just as you're getting inspired!
Also 100 extra refills making your pens last twice as long for twice the amount of gliding.
Great Design and Smooth Writing
Reaeon colored gel pens write smoothly on the paper,the medium tips of the pen guarantee your smooth flow of ink.
You will see how happy you would be when your life is full of the creativity and aspiration.
What a great idea
It's for all your drawing, writing, scrapbooking, decorating, greeting card, gift and craft projects.
we're sure you can find a ton of uses for these artist's quality & premium 200 gel pens. Buy an extra set as a gift today!
Did you know - That coloring is a great way to de-stress?
Coloring at any time of day will place you in a balanced mindset and help you transition to work or sleep.
With technology taking so much of our time and focus, reconnecting with the simple things we enjoyed as children is a way to be more present and mindful.
So turn off the machines and get coloring today!
1 x 100 Gel Pens
1 x 100 Gel Ink Refills
And Put Them in High Quality Folding Storage Case
Top Customer Reviews
28 glitter pens (these are glittery and cover quite well)
16 Neon pens (very bright bold colors with excellent coverage)
15 Pastels (lighter more delicate colors)
18 metallic (Shiny with good coverage - the silver is very pretty)
14 fluorescent (Bright bold colors with goo coverage)
6 rainbows (Interesting mixture of colors - watch what direction you color in)
3 standards (ordinary colored gel pens)
Hope this helps - ask me any questions I'll try my best to answer.
Once you get the ink flowing, they write smoothly. Drying time is pretty average, so don't go erasing lines immediately after inking. They'll have to dry for a few minutes. Also, I try to find reviews that mention whether or not gel pens work well with Copic markers. So, if you're looking for that review, here it is - they don't work well with them unless you ink AFTER the colors are put down. Which is what I plan to do with these.
The reason I docked a star - I found a black hair closed in one of the pen caps. Gross? Yeah it is. Also, several of the caps are beat up. The pen body is made from cheap plastic and I wish they looked a little nicer, but I guess that's why they're at a great price.
Still a great set of pens and I'll definitely recommend these to friends looking for a variety of colors.
Pictures posted for examples.
My kids love drawing and we have gotten lots of colored pens but these are the best so far.
This comes with 100 pens and 100 refills.
Glittery colors. Lots of shimmery sparkles that catch the light.
Neon colors. Great coverage and bright too.
Fluorescent colors. Some of my favorites. Great coverage and nice colors.
Rainbow colors. These are mixed and change colors while drawing.
Pastel colors. Soft light colors.
Metallic colors. Super shiny.
We got these almost 2 months ago.
The kids finished a pen or two a few times and swapping out the finished color for a new one was as easy as unscrewing the end, and slipping a new pen tube inside. Took literally 10 seconds.
These draw smoothly and have a good coverage.
I have used these on an adult coloring book and I did not have any problem with bleed through.
These pens come in a large reusable storage pack.
I began to use them on Pixel Puzzles coloring book by Brain Games but the glitter and metallic pens take time to dry. Maybe its the paper but I have to put a sheet of paper on the page I am working after I left it open overnight, just to make sure the ink does not bleed to the opposite page. I will try it again on another coloring book and see if the result is the same.
Here's the breakdown on the assortment list, theirs vs. mine: 28 vs. 39 glitter; 15 vs. 10 pastel; 18 vs. 20 metallic; 6 vs. 6 rainbow; 3 vs. 11 standard, and 16 neon & 14 fluorescent (30 total) vs. 14 for both. Your purchase may have a different list than mine. I have yet to check on the refills. Speaking of which, the ink does run out fast. Having worked just 1 page of that coloring book, 3 of the pens I've used are down to 30-40%. Size of the book is 7.6 x 9.1 inches, coloring area on the page is smaller, just to give you an idea on how much ink is used.
Overall, I HIGHLY SUGGEST you test each pen and make your own assortment. And it really helps to label them complete with a coloring sample for each, as some reviewers have recommended. I did mine, for example, the 11 standards as S1 to S11. I hope this review will help you with your decision.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is an advanced set of gel pens.
Comes with all colors you can think of.
Also metallic, glitter and neon styles.Read more