Reaeon 200 Gel Pens Coloring Set 100 Gel Pen plus Refills for Adults Coloring Books Drawing Painting Writing Art Markers
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100 Unique Colors Gel Pens: Including 28 Glitter, 18 Metallic, 16 Neon, 15 Pastel, 14 Neon-Glitter, 6 Swirl, 3 Classic, 100 free refills. We know that Gel ink runs more quick than usual pens, So we bring more 20% ink in our pens and extra refill inks for you.
- High Quality: Reaeon Gel Pen sets have 0.8-1.0 mm Tips which providing Free-Flowing, Smooth Gliding & Crisp Application,especially the glitter type. And superior archival quality long lasting vibrant inks that don't smear, fade or skip.It's the best choice for coloring, also a great gift for Christmas & other festival in our life.
- Bright Colors: Our Drawing Marker Pens has a full spectrum of distinctive colors. You can choose ink from light to dark colors easily .It even includes white gel pens which you can't find in other usual gel pen set. All colors included in the pack have solid tone and are highly readable.
- Various Using: Ideal for Coloring Books(Secret Garden or Enchanted Forest perhaps), Scrapbooking, Drawing, Crafting & Doodling or anything else that allows you to show off your creative side like greeting cards, invites, decorating, nail art, tattoos & more! Choose our 200+ gel pens then enhance your coloring experience.
- Risk Free Purchase: ★Acid-Free & No-Toxic - Our gel pens are produced in accordance with European standards. ★Money back guarantee from the manufacturer - If any are inoperable, damaged or if they're not up to your satisfaction. The manufacturer will offer a free replacement or a full refund.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
High Quality 100 Unique Gel Pens
Incredible vibrant and bold colored assortment of superior artist quality gel pens that include Classic, Glitter, Metallic, Neon, Pastel, and Swirl colors. Super smooth writing every time.
100 Unique Colors
Let your imagination run wild when using these artist quality gel pens, as they're ideal for drawing, sketching, coloring, scrapbooking, crafting, doodling or anything else that allows you to show off your creative side like greeting cards, invites, decorating, nail art, tattoos & more!
100 Refills & Longer Lasting
We know you are tired of your pens drying out just as you're in the middle of a project.
Reaeon Pens have 20% more ink than most gel pens so they LAST LONGER and won't run out just as you're getting inspired!
Also 100 extra refills making your pens last twice as long for twice the amount of gliding.
What a great idea
we're sure you can find a ton of uses for these artist's quality 200 gel pens.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
28 glitter pens (these are glittery and cover quite well)
16 Neon pens (very bright bold colors with excellent coverage)
15 Pastels (lighter more delicate colors)
18 metallic (Shiny with good coverage - the silver is very pretty)
14 fluorescent (Bright bold colors with goo coverage)
6 rainbows (Interesting mixture of colors - watch what direction you color in)
3 standards (ordinary colored gel pens)
Hope this helps - ask me any questions I'll try my best to answer.
Once you get the ink flowing, they write smoothly. Drying time is pretty average, so don't go erasing lines immediately after inking. They'll have to dry for a few minutes. Also, I try to find reviews that mention whether or not gel pens work well with Copic markers. So, if you're looking for that review, here it is - they don't work well with them unless you ink AFTER the colors are put down. Which is what I plan to do with these.
The reason I docked a star - I found a black hair closed in one of the pen caps. Gross? Yeah it is. Also, several of the caps are beat up. The pen body is made from cheap plastic and I wish they looked a little nicer, but I guess that's why they're at a great price.
Still a great set of pens and I'll definitely recommend these to friends looking for a variety of colors.
Pictures posted for examples.
My kids love drawing and we have gotten lots of colored pens but these are the best so far.
This comes with 100 pens and 100 refills.
Glittery colors. Lots of shimmery sparkles that catch the light.
Neon colors. Great coverage and bright too.
Fluorescent colors. Some of my favorites. Great coverage and nice colors.
Rainbow colors. These are mixed and change colors while drawing.
Pastel colors. Soft light colors.
Metallic colors. Super shiny.
We got these almost 2 months ago.
The kids finished a pen or two a few times and swapping out the finished color for a new one was as easy as unscrewing the end, and slipping a new pen tube inside. Took literally 10 seconds.
These draw smoothly and have a good coverage.
I have used these on an adult coloring book and I did not have any problem with bleed through.
These pens come in a large reusable storage pack.
Most recent customer reviews
Good deal for the price I suppose.Read more