Reakt 3 Pairs Memory Foam Tips and Ear Hooks Accessories for Apple AirPods Pro (S, M, L Buds, White Hooks)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Ultimate upgrade in fit, sound performance & comfort for AirPods Pro
- REAKT Heat Sensitive Memory Foam contours to ears for comfort and secure fit
- Dual durometer hooks secure AirPods in ear and improve sound experience
- 3 Sizes of Tips (S, M, L) for a custom fit - 3 Pairs of Silicone Hooks Included
- Backed by Proof Labs Product Assurance Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was torn on if I needed the foam earbuds or the ear hooks as I’ve had issues with my Apple AirPod pros sliding out of my ears. This was the only seller that was selling both the foam buds and the hooks. I’ve tried both and both are good quality. The hooks do hurt my ears after wearing for several hours, but I will only use them when I am working out. From what I can tell the sound quality is the same with the original ear tips vs these. I highly recommend these if you are having the same problem with your Airpod pros.
I will say they seem to at first, but I would say that they don't seal as well as I thought they would. I put all 3 sizes and tried them out. The mediums are still the most comfortable for me and feel like they fit the best, but according to the my phone, they do not "seal" properly. I even tried with 1 of these tips on and the OG apple one, and it indeed said that the apple one sealed correctly and that the Proof Labs one was not. I appreciate the included wings but won’t be using them because of the hassle of taking them on and off just to put the AirPods back in the case.
I don't know what i'll do with these, cause I doubt i can return them. But sucks to have wasted the money.
After realizing these tips are worse than my silicone pairs, I tried to take them off. Notice how I said TRIED. These are harder to remove than a McDonald’s toy from its wrapper with greasy fingers. The foam itself is delicately glued to the plastic that attaches to the earbud, so it slips off too easily. You can’t get a grip on them unless using your fingernail, which leaves permanent impressions and ruins the foam. At first just the foam came off, and left behind the plastic tip with nothing to grip to. I finally managed to pry it off by digging my nail very firmly towards the top of the plastic.
These eartips are a joke. Seriously don’t waste your time. Otherwise you might be back at the store trying to buy another pair of AirPods.
Top reviews from other countries
The hooks are good for keeping the airpods in your ear even during intensive movements they however put pressure on the inside of your ear and can get uncomfortable after a while.
- Doesn't seem to impact sound quality
- More passive noise filtering, as the memory foam is more insulating - might be a con, depending on your use-case.
- Arrived on time
- Mine arrived and I swear some of them look used and rather greasy - even found a hair in the packaging. 🤮 What the actual hell?
- Luckily, the size I needed looked unused, so I aligned them with the AirPods, and the inner clip bend out of shape with little to no force.
- Comfort isn't great. While the memory foam compresses, they will slowly push out of your ear as the memory foam takes shape. It is too 'hard' of a memory foam to actually conform to the shape of your ears.
- I have regular-sized/shaped ears, yet I found the hooks rather uncomfortable - I tried all sizes.
- Hooks will not fit inside the charging case, unless you want the lid open.
I want my money back.
I love the ear hooks. I do active sports like running, jumping and rolling with them. The hooks can be installed and removed keeping the tips in place. The only trouble with the hooks is where to put them when your airpods are charging.
+Fits perfectly in charging case
+Fits perfectly in ear because of the memory foam
+Same secure mechanism for the buds like original ones
+Doesn’t slide out of your ear like the stock one, finally can use them while running!
Super highly recommended!