Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 9, 2014
This is a great marriage series and not for the faint at heart. If you are not ready to face real issues in you marriage, then stay away from this book and video series. However, if you are tired of your marriage being in the condition that it is, if you are open and willing to to working on you and being responsible for your role you play in your marriage, then this is a great place to start!
on January 22, 2015
This book was life, but most importantly, MARRIAGE changing! Love love love this book. Studied it in small group. Recommend for anyone and any marriage! Prompted some conversations that were very necessary, bit can't fathom they would have come up without reading it!
on May 31, 2014
This book, along with the sermon series available online, is very helpful in discussing godly goals in marriage. The authors candor is refreshing and engaging. The Scripture is handled well and entirely relevant.
3 helpful votes
on August 2, 2017
I appreciate Mark & Grace's boldness to teach biblical principles on taboo topics. The book is well written and informative. This a great tool.
on March 15, 2013
This goes well with a conference my wife and I are attending. This book encourages you to look at all areas of your relationship with your spouse and make them better.
on May 16, 2016
I have enjoyed reading through this series using the book as the primary teaching tool as well as the videos. This guide works perfectly with the other tools mentioned.
on June 29, 2013
Real Marriage Participant's Guide: The Truth About Sex, Friendship.. is a great companion book to Driscoll's Real Marriage: The Truth About Sex, Friendship, and Life Together book. Went through these books with a group at our church. Awesome guidane, ideas, and truths to work on for any marriage even before any issues.
on February 4, 2013
Brings topics to the table that we thought we both already knew about each other (and were wrong). Opens up great conversation to things we thought we knew and gives opportunity to truly get to know each other on a whole new, greater level while teaching you to focus on both the needs of your realtionship together, but more importantly with in unity with God. I reccomend to every married couple!
on October 29, 2017
It was very helpful a good book to read for all married couples
on August 12, 2013
I'm not married, but I went through this book with my small group who are all married. I learned tons and would recommend it to singles or married couples. I especially liked that they specifically write to both couples and singles. I would love to go through this book again. And again. TIP: go through this with a group, not by yourself.