Spring Deals Automotive Children of Blood and Bone New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy Pitch Perfect 3 available to buy  Echo Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 12, 2015
For over 2 years I have been taking a 'natural sea salt and lot of water' recipe given to me by a man in Utah. He learned it from the Mormon Bible and Mr. Batmanghelidj; http://www.amazon.com/Water-Health-Healing-Youre-Thirsty/dp/0446690740/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1428838509&sr=1-1&keywords=Your+not+sick+your+thirsty

I have neck, back and other injuries that were caused by a dishonest chiropractor. Years of vertigo, trouble walking, stiffness, many problems.
The Mormon guy taught me the salt recipe. It has to be done correct. The author above also has many YouTube videos teaching this and a salt, water website, religion website with recipes, cures.

The Mormon man told me that the first thing a doctor does when you are brought to the hospital is place a salt-water... drip solution into your vein. BUT; doctors won’t admit that TRUE natural salt and water is healthy and cures many diseases.
It greatly helped heal my neck, spine, back, foot (along with physical therapy, movements...). It healed things the doctors, P.T., movements could not heal. I also used Epsom salt on the skin and am searching for an organic type.
I used the grocery store sea salt with benefit, but this Real Koser Salt with the red, white and blue label is much better! Lot of natural minerals. It is from a sea bed in Utah. Interesting; read the label! No aluminum or other poisons like the grocery store, processed salt (sodium).
Animals ned a salt like on the farm or they will get sick and die. Amimal sthat are able to climb rock will go way up high in the rocks, hills, mountains to eat the natural minerals s straight out of the rock.

Start with small amount of salt; dissolve on the otung. Then drink a quart of water, once every hour til urine is clear. Don’t over do the salt; if ankle swells, you feel light headed; cut down on the salt.

Be sure to drink enough water. I like potato or banana water or v8 juice for potassium to get the correct electrolyte and other balance with the salt-water recipe. Read the exact recipe from Batmanghelidj’s book. Look inside on Amazon and see his videos.

Thank you to Loren from Utah.
on July 7, 2014
I was introduced to this salt by a Chef in Las Vegas. This salt contains natural minerals and is less harsh than regular salt. It is also more attractive as the flecks of minerals are visible, adding flecks of color.. Because it is so flavorful, I find I use less in both cooking and at the table. I feel this is healthier for everyone but particularly for those with high blood pressure. Disclaimer: I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn and I'm not a Physician! But I see both my Mom and hubby, both of whom have to watch their blood pressure, using less of this salt and their numbers are good.

At the table, I prefer the coarse version and grind it fresh while my husband prefers the finer table salt. I use both the fine and Kosher for cooking. For special occasions, I shave some fresh off the 5 pound chunk shipped to me directly from the mine. That chunk of salt is a prized possession and kept under domed glass on a cheese tray for display because it is so unique and beautiful.

Tip: Take baking potatoes, scrub, pat dry, pierce, wipe down with olive oil and sprinkle generously with Kosher RealSalt. Bake directly on oven racks 60 minutes at 350 degrees in a conventional oven or 50 minutes at 340 degrees in a convection oven. You'll never go back to regular plain baked potatoes!

Once I tried the RealSalt, I got rid of the grocery store salt. While RealSalt is more expensive than grocery store salt, the taste is far superior and you use less., so I think the cost is a wash. Treat yourself and try this wonderful salt - you won't be sorry!
on July 27, 2011
I first encountered Real Salt on a motorcycle trip in Utah, which I believe is where it's mined. While I'd always figured that salt-is-salt-is-NaCL and how could sodium chloride taste different based on origin, I felt this stuff had a 'better' taste. I bought some, brought it back home, and confirmed my suspicion. Describing the taste difference between Real Salt and regular Kosher salt, or good sea salt for that matter, difficult. The best I can say is that Real Salt seems to have tangy overtones - which add flavor. The salt crystals are flecked with darker bit which I assume are minerals and may account for the difference. If you like the taste of sale, which I do, I certainly would recommend that you try it. It's available in plastic shakers or packs of larger crystals that can be used in a salt mill, but are not chunky as salt for grinders often is.
on June 10, 2014
It is a good idea to switch your bleached & refined white salt to something that will make your food taste better and add to your intake of trace minerals at the same time, and this salt contains nutritional ingredients in the form of natural minerals. The taste is SO much better and you don't seem to kneed as much to have a satisfying salt-taste, as well. During warm months, I drink a pinch of good sea salt in a glass of water before going to bed at night to help remedy the problem of dehydration -- you know what I mean if you have ever been out-and-about, or fishing on a very hot day, sweat a lot, but don't really "pee" much -- (o:
on December 1, 2016
There is definitely a difference between different types of salt! Mass produced salt often has a very strong salty flavor and is lacking the minerals that our bodies need. "Real Salt" has a wonderful flavor and is loaded with the good things that "table" salt is missing. You won't regret purchasing this wonderful salt mined right here in the USA.
on December 1, 2014
Found the best salt ever! I read about the chemical process of making salt and wanted something more natural. Found Feal Salt and read up on it and decided this was what I was looking for. I bought a small container at the store and boy was I peasantly surprised. Deciding that I would switch to this one I tought this was the best deal. My family noticed a difference right way, in a good way. We all agree it tastes like you would expect salt to really taste. No chemical aftertaste. It's a bit more salty tasting so you don't have to use as much. I use it for everything, but find that with baking sometimes it doesn't always break down like other salts.
on February 14, 2018
We use this sea salt for cooking etc. The big benefit is this is actually the healthy salt compared to the one you buy at the grocery store that has a little umberall on it. This helps balance fluid retention and helps with my adrenial fatigue. Highly recommeded!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 15, 2015
I love that this salt naturally contains 57 minerals. That makes it a little easier to justify using salt in our food. I was so happy to find that it also comes in my preferred coarser, Kosher grind.
on September 16, 2015
The only Kosher salt I'll buy. Great taste. Superb salt. Chock-full of trace minerals which is so important. Using it has actually lowered my husband's and my own blood pressure and kept it low. Go to their website and read all about it. Price on Amazon (especially for the six-pack) is great. We also use their table salt and I love their bath salt as well. Get some and do a side-by-side blind taste test w/your other salt. You'll be impressed.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 31, 2017
This is by far the best tasting salt ever; however there is still far too much sand left in this salt. I wont be buying it again. I'll switch to Celtic sea salt. Hopefully they can resolve this issue because it really is a flavorful salt and I love cooking with it.