- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Manchester Square Publishing (January 14, 2011)
- ISBN-10: 0982382537
- ISBN-13: 978-0982382530
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,387,329 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Real Secrets Women Only Whisper Hardcover – January 14, 2011
Up to 50% off select Non-Fiction books
Featured titles are up to 50% off for a limited time. See all titles
Top Customer Reviews
Fight to keep your marriage and family together, especially if there are kids. ALL the studies show broken marriages hurt kids.
Access and Friendship x Flirtation = Infidelity, so don't let you husband have a bunch of female friends. (Goes for the ladies with male friends).
If your guy is pretty good, stop complaining about everything all the time. Many women are overly critical.
Stop sleeping with married men -- it isn't ok.
Only lawyers "win" in a divorce.
To a guy like me, this is all common sense.
But women are "empowered" which means their expectations are sometimes that they can have it "all" and contribute little and that's unrealistic.
Important messages in this book for women. And men, for that matter.
There are three reasons why this book is a must for all women:
1) TRUTH. Donna tells it like it is. This book will help you hold on to your marriage and keep your family and friends intact. She tells all the secrets your mother should have told you, that other women have found out from painful experiences if they found out at all. This book covers the how and the why of relationships that you must know for yourself.
2) ATTITUDE. More than any other volume I've seen recently, this book is empowering for women in a practical way. Donna has her feet planted on the ground and invites you to borrow some of her courage, self-respect, and self-esteem. By the time you finish the book, you will like yourself better.
3) ENTERTAINMENT. From jokes and stories to the clever turn of a phrase, I thoroughly enjoyed every page. It is a fun book to take on a trip or when you need a little cheer-up. (Men will find it as amusing as women, and they should read it to find out what the women in their lives are up to.)
I wholeheartedly recommend this book.
Wes Burgess, MD
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I know I will enjoy this book - it looks fascinating! I can hardly wait to start reading it very soon.Published on March 4, 2013 by KAREN L. DAVIS
An easy book to read that covers a wide range of topics. Every father, husband, brother, wife, sister, or daughter should read it. A book wroth the value. Highly recommend it.Published on February 13, 2013 by Henry Evans